Injectors 60's vs 80's

Kellen gn

Well I have done quite a bit of searching on information to no avail, it is time for me to get some new injectors and I was fine on getting the 60's but when I went on the turbotweak website I was tempted with the 80's+ chip for the same price. My goals as of right now as a poor college student are 11.50 with my mods listed in the signature. My future goals as of right now are unknown. I recently invested in a wideband and already have a powerlogger so the 6.0 chip is a possibility also. Would the 80's be to much for a street car? would drivability or mileage suffer? Just looking for some input since the prices are the same.

Thank you,
Kellen

IMOP you cant go wrong with either. Both will not require you to mod the ecm. Now since your current goals are 11.50's the 60's will be more then enough.

Since you are unsure of your future goals is hard for me to say. however with the 60's or even the 80's eric has these chips down so it will idle and drive smother then your current setup i can garuntee you that.

If it was me i would just get the 80's. this way if you never plan to run alky you will have enough injector to run some damn good numbers. If you ever decide to go to E85 you will have enough injector to run some good times as well even using the stock lines.

ITs your call you will be happy with either.