Injector size?

Rowdy45466

Ok, I'm trying to decide about the injector size to go with and was reading this thread and thought I'd jump in and ask.

What size? I have not added anything to the car yet except a fuel pump, hot wire kit, wires, plugs, coil packs, K&N air filter, and Scanmaster. The rest was there when I got it.

The turbo looks to be just a bit bigger than stock or it is and has an adjustable waste gate. It has an ESP front mount inter cooler, 70mm TB, Hooker Super Comps, 3" down pipe, 3" dual exhaust with straight out dump.torque strap,B&M linelock,2004R w/Trans Go shift kit, billet servo, and what is suppossed to be a 9.5" 3500 stall, with an SFI flexplate. It has 42lb injectors that are 6-7 years old and mis matched. Two different types. The engine has been apart but who knows what was done but it has been cleaned up and new gaskets.

Don't know the cam or much else. Compression is about 130lbs not far off all around.

So if I want to maximize what I have with injectors and a new chip what should I go with?

Or try and have the ones I have cleaned and flow matched? Where would be a good place to have them checked?

Thanks,

What are your goals? now and in the future?

If you don't want to get any faster than high 10's..... get some Motron 60's.... works great even on a stock motor and turbo with no modifications to the ECM.... yet large enough to go 10's safely..... just make sure you get a good chip cut for them like Eric's TurboTweak chip...... turbotweak.com

You won't regret it.