Injector Size Question for runnin in the 11s

Marty Q

What size injector would be good to run in the mid 11s without maxing them out. I have 36lbs now Blue tops and need to step up to 42.5 or 50lb. Can i run 42.5 without killing them or is 50lb better. Thanx.

The chart above can be subjective and there are other variables, such as fuel pump condition, HW, altitude, humidity, etc. So make sure you get a bigger injector than what your planning to run ET wise, it will make things a little easier and you won't have to have "perfect" conditions to get enough fuel if your running right at the edge of an injectors capability.
The 50# and 60/65# injectors are the same cost. I just bought a new set to replace my 40#s, which should have been good well down into the 11's, but have only went low 12's with them and they were running at 108% DC with O2s in the 780's with a new Walbro pump.
I went with the 60/65# because of the better idle quality suposedly since they have 3 nozzles on each injector for a better spray pattern and are supposed to be as linear or more than the 50s. Some vendors call them 65# while others call then 60#..all has to do with the DC they were flowed at.