injector/pump/lines combination question

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I'm piecing together my upgrades as I get ready to install a fresh 109 with a few goodies. I'm going with a forged rotating assembly, ported 8445's with larger valves, 206/206 billet roller, and a 6262 turbo with Razor's single nozzle kit. I'm currently on a SD2 chip too.

I'd like to shoot for a low 11, possibly high 10 but I have no intentions keeping the car turned up for that constantly. Basically just trying to build a nasty street car that can hurt some people's feelings at track days, but isn't so extreme that I can't take a 300 mile weekend trip.

My questions are:
1) will a set of flow-matched 80's be enough to handle 25-27 PSI of boost?
2) can a single DW300/hangar assembly from Nick Micale feed those 80's?
3) is there any advantage to upgrading to braided, larger fuel lines?

I have no intention of going E85, as it isn't readily available in my area.

pump gas alky even 50s would be enough for your goals .. 60s are fine to low 10s ,
healthy 255L pump on stock hanger is also adequate for your goals and has gone much faster ..no real need for larger or youll find yourself having to upsize the return line
fuel lines unless bent up are good deep 10s into 9s

I guess just from reading some duty cycle/injector info that's been floating around, the 50's would be near 100% around 500hp. I should hope a healthy 109 at 27 psi would make closer to 550-575. Am I being too optimistic?

50 x 6 inj x .5 bsfc = 600 ,
you should select injector at 80%inj duty for hp desired
11.0 ET for average GN is 520hp

what you can get for your combo i wasnt geussing , just going by your ET goal .. combo could go low 10s tuned and pushed and at that level the 255Lph pump (rated for 600) is running on edge and 50s would be stretching it on a single nozzle