Injector plug spring clip

Turbo F-bird

This may have been asked before so if it has I apologize. I did a search but couldn't find any posts revealing the part number of the spring steel clip that slides into the fuel injector electrical plug and retains it to the injector. Can you buy these separate? I'm missing a couple so I'd like to buy a few if I could.

Go to Jacks or Hollands junkyard and pocket a hand full. They are all the same for those years. Pick up a throttle cable retainer too. They are good for replacements on the turbo actuator.:wink:

Yeah I hear ya I just don't have a lot of time to go junkyard hunting these days. So if I can buy them new it would save me a trip to Jack's or Hollands or both.

When I replaced my stock injector with 60# injector, I broke two of the fuel injector clip. This following link is the web site of "Old Buick Parts", and the price for one injector clip is $2.50. Check out this store!!!
Old Buick Parts - CARS. Inc.

I have some nice used ones here.. $9.99 a piece (hey I cleaned them !!) :p I have a lot here :biggrin:

When I replaced my stock injector with 60# injector, I broke two of the fuel injector clip. This following link is the web site of "Old Buick Parts", and the price for one injector clip is $2.50. Check out this store!!!
Old Buick Parts - CARS. Inc.

Thanks for the link. I saw the clip that holds the injector to the rail on there but I'm looking for the spring clip that holds the connector plug to the injector.

Guess I'm heading to your house soon Dan!