Informal G-body meet-St. Louis

Gbody5

Stuck in the 80's
Myself and a few members from the G-body Olds list have set up an informal meeting at Creve Coeur Park on Sunday 10-5-03.

Anyone in the St. Louis area want to join? It is just an informal gathering to hang out with fellow g-body enthusiasts and of course check out each others rides.

Let me know if you are interested and/or need directions. ~ 1:00 PM.

I'll be in my 85 SS or possibly my GN.

Mark

85 MCSS
86 MCSS 350/700R4
85 442
87 GN
88 Corvette

Would a TTA guy be welcome?? I also have a typhoon friend that is loooking to find the turbo gn group. Were military guys.
I'll be there if its cool!

Totally informal, there is usually a few Hot Rods cruising around on Sunday's anyway if the weather is nice, bring it on.

You're just making me go get my Buick aren't you;)

I'll check my schedule.....

That sounds like a great time.

I'm a G-Body man through and through.

Previous G's: '79 Malibu and '79 Monte.
Man, I miss the 'Bu.
SO much simpler than this T-Type! :(

Will have to check schedule, but my two brothers and I may be able to come. Should have a few Gbodies we could bring out :) : 87TLTD, 86Ttype, (2) 84Ttypes, 85Regal, 84Cut, 83HurstCut.............

I'll be there. I'll bring a buddy that just bought a turbobuick a couple of months also.

Rob

Looks like I'm off work that day!

Providing mother nature cooperates, I'll be there.

Look forward to meeting everybody!

Current forecast is for showers Saturday, just partly cloudy Sunday. We'll see just how the timing works out, but if it is not raining I will be there in my SS.

You BELIEVE the weatherman?

You do realize that they have a hard time forecasting 24 hours ahead most of the time, much less 4 or 5 DAYS ahead! :)

I'm rooting for a clear day in the 70's!

I may try to join you, but neither of my GN's are finished. I could bring the one just to show you what rust can do to one,lol. (rust the easy way to shave off .4seconds HA!):rolleyes: :p

Had a dozen or so G-bodies, including 4 Turbo Buicks, and I didn't even have my GN:) Overall a pretty good turn out for such an informal event. Great weather and overall great time.

OH MAN!
I forgot all about this..I didn't do SQUAT all day...wish I would have went....
Next tme!

I live on Pierside Ln between Kieffer Creek and Old State, we are very close. I'll have my GN up here after the 21st. :D

Originally posted by Gbody5
I live on Pierside Ln between Kieffer Creek and Old State, we are very close. I'll have my GN up here after the 21st. :D

im suprised ive never seen your cars sittin out. i drive through there almost everyday. some times i try to tune my car on kieffer creek, either there or the entrance to lone elk. let me know when you got your gn out runnin, id like to see it.