Info needed for s/c series 2 swap.

BHC

Hello. I am looking for info on the differences between a series 2 f body n/a harness and a s/c harness. I have a 62 skylark that i want to put a s/c series 2 into. I want to use the driveline out of a series 2 F-body and adapt the s/c top half and harness. What are some of the roadblocks that you guys, the ones who know these motors intamately, can forsee.? I thought the fbody stuff would ease the with converting fwd to rwd. I am aware relatively of the mechanical aspects such as mods for t-body function and the like. What concernes me is wiring! Thanks in advance, Chris

NA ECM will need to be tuned. SC throttle body is bigger, injectors are bigger, stuff like that.

Wiring-

I used a l67 coil pack, wire were cut 12" off the coil plugin so I spliced the RWD harness from where it was on the valvecover to the accessory place.

TB wires (iac, TPS, IAT all need to be lengthened if you go with the TB over the passenger valve cover. Water temp sensor too, moves from the front of the motor to the back. I actually just took the harness apart and pulled it back, didnt need to be cut. Map sensor if you move it too.

Heres my thread with the wiring and other info.

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=104476&page=4