Info/help needed on shopping for a GN...

RPM WS6

I am in the process of trying to sell my '00 WS6. I am looking to eventually get something a little more rare, unique, and different. I have always loved GNs and I have always planned to one day own a GN; it is one of the possibile cars on my list to eventually replace my current T/A. Originally, I was going to sell my T/A and sit on the money for a while until I could stabilize my financial situation a little better and also decide what exact car I want next. I really had no plans of buying a replacement for my T/A till sometime next year at the earliest. But, as things usually go, I have come across some local GNs that really interest me now. Granted, I can't buy any of them till I sell the WS6, but I'd like to get a good idea of what I should be looking/watching for (problems, areas of concern, well known issues, warning signs, etc.) when I go to look at these GNs. What sort of advice can you guys give me in terms of what to watch/look for? I am looking only at very low milage, basically stock, mint condition cars (will be used for shows and nice weather cruising only). I realize that many cars in this category of this age have sat so much that things like tires & suspension usually need to be updated, but what about mechanical areas of concern? Any issues that are more apparent in lower milage cars that have sat? Any defects that my not have been addressed in these lower milage cars as they never accumulated enough milage
to start showing up for the previous owner?

Basically, I don't plan to use the car as a daily driver by any means (no rain, snow, etc.), BUT, it will be driven, and see lots of WOT style driving ;) I figure I'll be putting about 3K miles a year on it.

The cars I'm looking at right now are all '87 cars, two with T-tops. They all have between 10K-27K miles.

Also, is there any advice that you can give about owning and maintaining a turbo buick to keep it working perfect long term? I've had LOTS of performance cars over the years, but they've all been NA V8 cars. Although I did have a G-body back in 1995 (an '86 Cutlass Salon), this would be my first venture into the world of turbo buicks; and my first FI car in general for that matter. I think I'd like it on the dark side. :) I've been messed up on the street more than once by whistling black buicks. ;)

And if anyone is interested, my WS6 is still for sale. If anyone wants details, just ask.

Any help/advice/opinions you guys can give would be great.

Thanks, -Ryan. :)