Infinity ECM

I don't know of anyone that has used one on a turbo buick, but I have used one of the older AEM EMS systems on a turbo mustang. The interface was great and the system worked really well. The only downside was that the unit seemed to be sensitive to "dirty" ground signals.

I would think that the AEM stuff could be easily set up to run on a LC2, however for the money I think something like the Holley HP/Dominator EFI is a better bang for the buck.

I was just reading the specs on all it can control other than just fuel. Looks like it can control ignition with the new on plug coils, boost and alky. I haven't tried to compare it with the Holley.

We looked at this AEM system very closely at this past SEMA show and it does have some nice features which the the engineers described for us.

Since they only have a universal harness which must be modified to work with a turbo Buick, this takes it out of the plug-and-play arena, and into the problematic development and learning situation which goes into a gray area like many of the other newer systems.

The 25+ year old Buick DIS and many different sensors require specific connectors as well, and just does not make these newer systems easy to install in a GN, especially when a FAST with an adapter harness can be done and running in just a few hours, and with the self-learning feature, it make for a nice package in a turbo Buick! :)

Another option for a turbo Buick engine management upgrade is a SD2 chip/Powerlogger which uses the stock computer and wiring with minimal additional wiring work, and does fine with 99% of GN's and also can have alky injection or e-85 tunes as well.

Oh, it does all this at less than 1/3 the cost and 1/10 the work of the closest upgrade. :)