Indiana Car Shows

CCJGN

Muncie Brickie
Anyone hitting any up? I'll be taking mine out in a few weeks to some in north eastern Indiana, hopefully. :cool:

There are two good shows coming up in July....Vacantions pending, I plan on being in both. Here are the sites:

1) July 16
Rolling Classics Car Club Show & Swap Meet

This one is actually taking place on the last day of our week long Three Rivers Festival and is only one block from all the activity...Catch this one, it's a good time down town that day. It's also a game night for the San Diego Padres AAA team. Fireworks from one of the 30 story buildings following the game, which is also downtown. A great day in the Fort on the 16th.

2)July 30th

Muddy River Run - Fort Wayne, Indiana - Official Web Site

The Muddy River Run - one of the longer running car shows, 37 years and a fun weekend. Lots of sweet ass cars.

I plan on both but definitely the 16th.

Let me know of any questions. I'd be glad to meet up with anyone.

Dont forget the 14th annual Midwest Buick Challenge in Osceola. Aug 27-28. Check out the Chicagoland chapter website for details.

GS Indiana Chapter....

still around?

Found this, wish I could have been able to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20110713_185827.jpg
    IMG_20110713_185827.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 84
Few years ago I think they used to do the same thing over at a track by Grissom Air Force Base. I believe recently there was some kind of buick gathering at the same track a few weeks ago by a fella they call 'Wild Bill'. I had joined the Indiana chapter 10 years ago but was only active for a couple, then the family started......the rest is history...so now I'm getting my toys back. Even got the snowmobile back. My wife is cool.