In search of TTA with last VIN digits 235762

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
a long story short, back when i was 13 or 14 years old i sat in the seats of this TTA when we had it on club display at the local world of wheels car show winter 1989.
My father took some pictures of the car with me in it, the window sticker, and pics of him and his buddies getting to go out and give it the first few runs of its life-

anyway, i would like to find its owner so we could talk about the cars condition and possibility of purchase....

if anyone with a VIN close to that, please email me and let me know your number and your vin number so i can guestamate what production number it is....

thanks alot guys,...
BW

236952 =#286 (i think) it 280 something....

246665 = #1265

looks like it was a pretty early car

alright thanks, i knew it was lower than 300, just still waiting for some info on this car and trying to find the production number and some close to that

i really do appreciate your help, hopefully i can find that needle in a haystack:)

BW

Hey Rob whats up? No i didn't ever find the car, its probably sitting in a museum somewhere.... Going to BG?

alright thanks, i knew it was lower than 300, just still waiting for some info on this car and trying to find the production number and some close to that

i really do appreciate your help, hopefully i can find that needle in a haystack:)

BW
That is TTA #226

Hey Rob whats up? No i didn't ever find the car, its probably sitting in a museum somewhere.... Going to BG?
Don't know at the moment. If Vic wants to make a road trip I'll go with him since it's always a good time...He's limited on vacation time at the moment. I'll let you know if we decide to go.

a long story short, back when i was 13 or 14 years old i sat in the seats of this TTA when we had it on club display at the local world of wheels car show winter 1989.
My father took some pictures of the car with me in it, the window sticker, and pics of him and his buddies getting to go out and give it the first few runs of its life-

anyway, i would like to find its owner so we could talk about the cars condition and possibility of purchase....

if anyone with a VIN close to that, please email me and let me know your number and your vin number so i can guestamate what production number it is....

thanks alot guys,...
BW

T-Top Leather combo ... Dealer that sold it new were in Overland Park, KS .... spent time in MI at some point and might still be there ...

Maybe. T-top would be $11K-12K in good shape IMO But there is only one way to find out. :)