In search of interior parts

gteatr6

I'm looking for the rear hatch area plastic trim (all of it) and the trim where the rear speakers mount. Also complete seats or all of the seat trim. I am doing a restoration and need excellent condition beechwood color trim. If someone knows where I can buy reproduction, that will work too, but I haven't seen anything out there. Thanks.

Ya you really only have two choices, buy a roller with a nice int or dye/paint what you have, unless you get really lucky and find a tta that's totaled that was taken care of.

Here is an update. I found what I was looking for back in October. All these parts came from a TTA with around 9000 miles ( I was told it was totaled in the 90's). I got carpet (front and back), t-tops (with shades and bag), dash pad, dash bezel, all the seat belts, lower dash trim pieces, under dash covers, complete door panels (handles and plastic piece that goes under them), emergency brake with leather handle, rear head liner trim piece, spare tire plastic cover piece, brake pedal pad, and gas pedal. I think that is about it. I got all of that for less than an aftermarket rear spoiler shipped and a nice 8hr drive one way.

You lucked out! That was definitely worth the drive. Considering the car is 27 years old and to find interior parts that are like new is like finding a needle in a haystack. If I ever come across parts like that I will buy them even if I don't need them. Great find

What else was available that you didn't get...like, oh, maybe a leather drivers side seat (with no rips/holes, of course)?