IMSA Stage II stuff on Racing Junk.com

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I don't know how many of you have seen this ad on Racing Junk.com:

http://www.racingjunk.com/Other/2627269/Many-Many-Buick-V6-Racing-Engine-Parts.html

I have been in contact with Ralph about this stuff for a couple of months but due to the fact that the company just started layoffs where I work I won't be buying extra parts for a while. He's a really nice guy and I'd like to help him out selling the parts he has. He's not really a motor guy and it's a bit of a grab bag so if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

THX

Neal

That is not far from me.... I may have to talk my kids into a beach day in fernandina and make a stop by to check it out

A list anywhere?

He sent me a list, I'll see if I still have it. There is a large volume of parts, roughly 50% of the stuff won't work for a turbocharged application. Originally he wanted to sell everything at once. Last time I spoke to him he was willing to split things up. There are some desirable parts, he does have 3 blocks and 2 sets of heads but he also has lots of flat top high compression pistons, short stroke cranks, N/A cams, long rods etc. I talked Kendall Frederick into going over to see things first hand so between pictures and e-mails along with Kendall's input I have a pretty good idea of what's being offered. If I still have the list I'll post it.

Neal

Here's the list Ralph originally sent me:

BUICK V6 Racing Engine Parts

3 Blocks
7 Cranks
6 Cams
Many Pistons
Many Lifters
1 Oil Pump
1 Water Pump
22 Pulleys
1 electronic Timing Device
6 Valve Covers
2 Flywheels
2 Clutches
Many Valve Springs
Many Valves
50 Spark Plugs
5 Filters
Many Piston Pins
Many Piston Rings
37 Rods
Many Push Rods
10 Rocker Shafts
10 Velocity Stacks
4 Oil Sumps
Many Injectors
Many Gaskets
Many ECU's
Many Bearings
4 Heads
1 complete set of Kinsler Injection system (inc. injector bodies, injectors, velocity stacks and intake manifolds)

Enjoy

Neal

So, who can get photos to those that are interested?
Conrad

The stuff is still for sale from what I know. I had some photos that Ralph sent me but couldn't locate them. Kendall went to see the stuff on my behalf and I believe he took pictures. I'll contact him and see if he still has them.

Neal

The stuff is still for sale from what I know. I had some photos that Ralph sent me but couldn't locate them. Kendall went to see the stuff on my behalf and I believe he took pictures. I'll contact him and see if he still has them.

Neal

Neal,
Any progress?
Conrad

Conrad,

I need to call Kendall. I'll ask him and see what he says. Sorry for the delay.

Neal

I have 30+ photos I can e-mail to anyone that can bankroll this $12,500 project. He will NOT sell individual parts so it is all or nothing. As Neal has indicated, these are IMSA parts so high compression and no turbos or carbs. Shoot me an e-mail (conrad0320@gmail.com) if you are serious and have the cash. I will contact a used NASCAR parts guy that I know on Monday.
Conrad