Importance in my life begins with.........................

I don't know bout you guys ,but mine is my wife and my girls .I love them and there what make get up everyday ,I feel truly rich to have them in my life . My wife is great to our girls and good for me kind of a stable point in the crazy sometimes .

I just felt like sayin this out loud ,hope evryone has great week and keep your love ones close .

An hug your kids they are a gift ,even though you want to beat them sometimes .;)

My wife and my son, mother, sister and brother in law, my life long friend and his family all top my list. My father who is gone but not forgotten.

I have one 16 year old daughter and am going nuts with concern about her welfare.

Everywhere we go some kid is checking her out. Then he makes eye contact with me and backs the truck up. Fortunately she shoots pretty well.

148163-2cc7f90bd71bbe0fd51f8fc062a718e2.jpg

But two or three daughters I don't think so man................

My son is 6'6" and a college scholarship athlete who can box so I'm not worried about him.

But I have to agree, nothing is so important as my great wife and son and daughter.

Mikey

Attachments

• DSC_0450.JPG
    DSC_0450.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 108
Hey Faster, great pic.

Thank you.
Meagan started riding jumpers like my sister but found it no fun 8 years ago. She switched to western barrel and pole racing 5 years ago and loves it. We bought Abby (horse in the pic) 26 months ago and she has proven to be a spectacular horse. She never does anything stupid, doesn't bite, kick, run off or rear up. She actually likes/loves Meagan following her around like a dog, she has to be careful because the horse will be right behind her. Abby will ever so gently nuzzle and show a lot of affection for my daughter. Of course Meagan spoils her and treats her like a pet instead of livestock; if Meagan could figure a way to get Abby into her bedroom she would.LOL
But Abby is cheaper than a lawyer and better therapy.

Mikey

Life changed drastically with the birth of my daughter Danielle Ann last Sept. Watching her grow from 1st ultrasound at 10 weeks to now at 13mos has been amazing. Best thing ever...way better than buicks!!! And I do enjoy my wife of almost 13years too :)

My poor wife is out numbered. We have 2 boys, 11 and 14. The three of them are my world too.

I don't know bout you guys ,but mine is my wife and my girls .I love them and there what make get up everyday ,I feel truly rich to have them in my life . My wife is great to our girls and good for me kind of a stable point in the crazy sometimes .

I just felt like sayin this out loud ,hope evryone has great week and keep your love ones close .

An hug your kids they are a gift ,even though you want to beat them sometimes .;)

I feel the same way my friend. My wife is my best friend, I love her to bits. I too have 2 girls, and that by far is the BEST accomplishment of my life. They continue to mold me. i have rubber wrists around them, and I can't stop smiling when they are near me. I am truly blessed.

Jesus, my wife and family. I don't have any kids, we don't want any (too much work lol). God has blessed me in so many ways starting with my wife and I will always be humble and grateful for everything he has done for me!
Prasad

I'm blessed with the greatest wife of all..........had two crappy first marriages and swore I'd never marry again......20 years later....BAM...I saw my sweet Shirley's beautiful blue eyes batting at me and I've never been the same since...........I give thanks to the Lord everyday of my life for her............and I thank her everyday for loving me the way she does............I love doing everything with her, even shopping! She never yells, screams, controls me, and everyone who meets her loves her immediately........she's the sweetest, kindest, sweetheart ever in the world to me........here I am, falling apart at the seams due to a worn out engine, and she's always there to care for me and love me..............I've never, ever been so happy in my life....ever, until I met her. We've been married for 8 years now and it's too bad that I wasn't fortunate enough to meet her 30 years ago. I still tuck her in every night of her life and tell her I love her so much.....Shirley never had a parent ever do this her whole life, never tucked her in, never covered her up and asked if she's cold, never once told her they loved her.....she was alone all of her life.....so, I do it all of the time and will until the day I die.......I will try my best to make this up to her, to make sure she's deeply loved, cared about, supported all of the time, protected and watched over....she's my best friend ever

I do have a beautiful 34 year old daughter who has totally cut me out of her life thanks to the controlling, one way, money hungry wife I married in '78. Though, I had a wonderful 10 years with my daughter, it was just absolutley great watching her grow....I taught her everything she knows.....photography, guitar, bowling, riding a bike, roller skating, all about Corvettes and their engines, showed her how to pick up snakes, plant flowers, draw, and played guitar for her every night I had her when I put her to bed....she was the light of my life and never gave me any problem at all.................I was so proud of her.......she still is a beauty, but because of her mother's brainwashing, she's missing out on her only father's life.......I still miss her, but abhor her for this type of behavior..............I only wish someday my evil ex and my daughter will find out that I'm now the happiest man on the earth, no matter what kind of crap I've been daught........if it weren't for my Shirley, I'd be totally lost..........I truly believe that God sent her to me..........I really do..........and another thing.....it's sure nice to see others here on the forum feeling so thankful for their lives.....that alone is worth the read..............

But, look what happened to Brian and Mike..........they lost the love of their lives just recently..........and it truly scares me and makes me feel bad...even a little guilty for still having my love with me........it could happen to anyone of us here...........so I guess that's always in the back of my mind...........I'd literally fall to pieces if I lost my wife..........I still don't know how Brian and Mike cope with this.........you don't know until you're in their shoes...............so.........say a little prayer for them, also..........it shows we care.

Getting too personal, and I don't know why I spilled this, but.........I just don't know.
Bruce '87 Grand National