... I'm still alive ...

gunnervirus

My Car's Too Loud...
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post and let everyone know the vega is still sitting there:(

I did get a new job!! So the vega won't be sitting a round much longer!!!

I keep everyone posted,

Ben

Good Luck gunnervirus !!
Mine's going to the paint shop within a couple weeks & I can't wait!! Reading these recent threads, I'm realizing how long it's been since I posted. It's been months. Hope all is well for eveyone. Shhhhh....Rich & James are napping.

Gunnervirus..Glad to here that the new jobs working out and you'll start back on the project....I think I have a bigger money pit :D

Tonya, Glad you are still around too...I think that SOME ONE FORGOT TO CALL WHEN THEY GOT INTO TOWN>>>.....
I know you guys don't want to hang around the WTT of the neighorhood :p

Jim

WTT:confused:

Man, that trip was terrible.
It rained the whole time & they ended up cancelling the race all toghether. All there was left to do was go to the stupid outlet malls:mad: At least they hada Black & Decker store!
Tonya & James got sick also. That was the first time James had gotten sick so needless to say "mommy" was overly worried. We ended up stuck in the motel 'till Mon. Plus I had a wheel bearing go out on me & spent a whole day going around trying to get that fixed. I swear, it was one problem after another. I figured there was no need to call you & share my bad luck (& mood).

Being the glutten for punishment that I am, we will probabley go back that way agian in the spring. Maybe I can give you some advance warning this time & we can get together. I know there are some tracks south of Atlanta too. Anything closer than Commerce is? I think (not sure) Reynolds holds an all Buick meet.
That'd be pretty cool to go to.

Rich,
Sorry to hear that your trip was so bad...hmm I think I can relate, our trip out it was the worst I've ever had..
I'm hoping to make Reynolds, but I was just told today that I more than likely will not get my leave for next month....crap my luck hasn't changed. :(

I was informed by some unknow persons in my neighorhood that do to my CHEAP 6' chain link fence and my tacky red rocking chain on the front porch that we are nothing more than White Trailer Trash...yad,yad,yad.....about 6 pages of crap. So to make them happy I'm going to build a model trailer park in my front yard :D

That will show em'. get a little concrete troll and paint on plumbers crack and a beer belly.

Originally posted by Ttype83
White Trailer Trash

Ahh, it was the "trailer" part that threw me off.
I myself am just regular White Trash.:rolleyes:
I always like to say "It's hard to be white trash when your ROACH CLASS", lol. (quote Dimebag Derrel)
Useually ppl are a little nicer to your face tho. They say things like "people like that".:confused:
That's what my neigbors said whenI move out of the rental & bought the house next door to them (THEY live in a trailer).
I think it was something to the effect of "how can ppl like that afford to buy that house",LOL:p . I know that really burned 'em;
The long haired hippy looking dude bought the nice house next door, hehehehe.
I guess if you work on your own cars, don't look like a preppy or actually work for a living your WT:confused:
Hell, if I'm WT, I must be in WT heaven!

PAT, don't forget to paint on a power 6 symbol along with the beer belly & butt crack;)

Gunner, Welcome back man! Good to see ya!