Im Not Blind Anymore!!

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
had my Lasik on Tuesday afternoon..... i am now 20/20!! HELL YEAH!! rode the Gixxer today, sooo much nicer

Congrats!

Isnt driving so much better when you can see! :D

I had my lasik done a few years ago, they said I would need a second op to get 20/20 thats how bad my eyesight was.

Congrats!
My wife had HORRIBLE eyesight, and had this done in Feb last year. We both still think it is some of the best money ever spent.

Sight = good. :D

Hey I was thinking of getting it done. Just curious how much are you guys paying for it?

Had mine done in August and I am 20/20. I wore glasses/contacts since I was 7. Paid cash and it was hands down the best money I have ever spent.
I have slight dry eyes due to the surgery, but the benefit of being able to read an alarm clock is well worth it.

I have had mine done for over two years now. I see better than 20/20 now. I have to where glasses from sun up to sun down since I was 12. I had the surgery down when the day before my 35th bday. MONEY WELL SPENT!!!!!!

Im getting it done and they are charging me $1400 before my chamber of commerce discount.

thanks guys! "i can see clearly now, my glasses are gone" you'll have to forgive me for being excited but like ya'll that have had the procedure..............would have paid double, been blind for a week after and could kick myself in the teeth for not doing it sooner. i went to Dr. Beitman in West Bloomfield Mi. was $1699 an eye, $500 for medication, measurements, previsits, post visits. for a total of $3698, if i have to have it done again in a year its covered