i'm lost with these scanmaster numbers

So I took my time this morning and went at it. First thing I did was take out the ecm and check what chip I had and then posted it up here in this thread. Connected the ecm back, put the key to on and maxed out that idle screw in order to actually get the car running (crappy, per your instructions Pronto). Got it up to temp and then turned out the screw and ended up getting an iac of 09. Still need to tweak it a bit, but damn I got it thanks to you guys.
Fuel pressure is steady got it to about 38 with vacuum on. Vacuum is a weird one, because it only goes to about 11-13 no higher (gotta recheck everything i connected).
Oil pressure also dropped down to 22. Could that be caused by the turbo burning oil? Smoke was coming out of the oil cooler in the radiator. I know the turbo is bad, bison is already working on a new turbo I purchased from him. Just wanted to get all the kinks out of the engine as not to ruin the new turbo.

Here is the new video

Thank you everyone for the advice and patience as well as the generosity in helping me out. Much appreciated!!!

Looks better. Your O2 sensor may be dead if its staying around 350-450mv all the time, and not going into closed loop.

Glad you got that vacuum back up and steady... I noticed on the video above that your tps was at .36.. set it back to .42 with the key on engine off... You are also not getting into closed loop since your scanmaster keeps blinking on the default screen... Time for a new O2 as Mr. Eric Marshall suggested..

Some people are having more success with Denso O2s. I believe the GM one is made by Bosch now and are not working as good.
22psi of oil pressure is not bad for hot idle. Not sure what is smoking at the radiator. Take a video if you can. Maybe the line is leaking.

Some people are having more success with Denso O2s. I believe the GM one is made by Bosch now and are not working as good.
22psi of oil pressure is not bad for hot idle. Not sure what is smoking at the radiator. Take a video if you can. Maybe the line is leaking.
its the turbo oil seal thats leaking and burning off. then travels right to the radiator oil-cooler portion.