Im going in....(Timing Chain)

Great documentation Craig. BTW you know that you have unlimited access to the shop and all our equipment at any time you need it right? :cool:

Attachments

• newlift.JPG
    newlift.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 427
Hell, you guys are busy!! Seems like everytime I visit, the lifts are full, and there are Fbods everywhere. :D

We will have to work something out to get the GN down there :cool:

Well Im glad to see this post is still here. I hope it helped someone :)

Its been a busy couple of months and Im looking foward to getting back to work on this GN (Project one thing after another) Although I havent been in here, I have been lurking and looking for ideas to where Im going to head with the GN next.

But first, let me share what I have been working on. (Im excited how its turning out)
Its my 2000 Mustang, a former V6 car. It was hit in the front and slight hit in the rear.
119696838.jpg

We tore it down to a shell and I had Gary Rohe install a certifed Chrome Moly Roll cage and mount the IN dash IC.
119697025.jpg

119697070.jpg

When he was finished it went over to the Fabricating Gurus at Rigid Race Cars. They fabbed up the Hot parts and cold side for the 94mm Turbo. Which includes a 5" DP and a 4" exhaust out the rear of the car.

119698006.jpg

119698030.jpg

119698088.jpg

119698176.jpg

When it came back form them, it was time for me to get to work. (see a few pages back where I hacked open my leg with the grinder)
I got alot done and was looking forward to putting some paint on.

Here is a quick preview of weeks of hard work.
119670497.jpg

119670525.jpg

120505035.jpg

123724470.jpg

123893733.jpg

124880689.jpg

127681783.jpg

128437572.jpg

128437578.jpg

The 331 is ready to go back in as soon as I get the PG rebuilt (having 1.84 straight cut planetary installed a JW case)
We have alot of the bodwork done. (A friend is doing the most part, I get to do alot of the sanding and grinding while he mixes the mudd and lays the paint) So it should be coming together soon. Then I can get back on the GN.

Take care and thanks for looking :)
Craig

hey craig, that stang is bad ass! is it at the shop? i got my new pos running and it thumps pretty good. i am going to try to stop out this week.

Thanks. Its almost to a point to where I can start again on the GN.
I was going ot take the GN out today, but I noticed the control Arm shims were laying on the frame AND a knocking noise from under the car. Its not at the top, just a knocking noise from underneth the car once it warms up... :mad:
I think Ill get going on my Garage so I can do a Frame off on this Damn car :D

No lovin for the GN yet. :(
Ive been busy on the Stang and it is coming together nicely.

143021053.jpg

143021078.jpg

143044159.jpg

143416958.jpg

143416966.jpg

Along with trying to get the Stang done, so I can finish/continue on the GN, I recently found out Im going to become a Dad!! :D :D

and the new Garage will begin construction, soon (I hope)
Damn, life happens quick!!! :biggrin:

Congrats on the news Craig!

Damn, the Stang looks alot different now then when I saw it a few months ago :) Looks great. Have you heard Gary Rohe's twin T-88 (I think) 'Stang go down the track yet? Sounds pretty good.

Stang is a bad bitch Craig. When this thing breaks out we need to terrorize with it as much as possible.

I Know it is and i havent forgot and am always looking for a way every single day. Trust me I will get there soon. Gorgeous pic. :cool:

If anyone needs any of these pictures for reference, please DL them. I will be deleting them from my Picturetrail account.