I'm finally giving up........'83 T-Type For Sale

Pick

Still Trying......
It is a LONG story.........but SOMETHING must go, so my T is up for sale.

'83 T-Type, all of the original equipment goes with it except the tires. (it still has the '84 Olympics decal in the window.)

Black exterior that is straight, but could use paint.

Maroon interior, buckets and console, all clean and in good shape.......fading at the top of the rear seat and the headliner is falling down. (as usual)

New exhaust and cat. (not mandrel bent though.)

New MAP, TPS, alternator, cold(er) air induction.

2pc. GN front spoiler goes with it, not installed.

112K miles, turbo replaced at 80k........I'm the second owner.

New KYB shocks.

No, the Bassett wheels and Hoosier tires don't go with it. (they aren't on it in the picture, BTW.......original rims will be on it.)

$2800........for anyone here. (or you could just about make me an offer at this point.)

Regal001.BMP

Man that sux. Too bad you have to sell it. If I didn't have to eat, sleep in a bed, and have a roof over my head I would buy it. Something about 3 regals and wife mumbling something under her breathe about "get one more and see what happens. you will be living under a bridge" me: "what's that honey?" her: " oh nothing, nothing. Just got back to what you were doing" :D

By the way, you ever get full use from that cold air intake?

No, I never got full use of the cold air intake.

Emissions inspections, kids, a job, and pure frustration with all of the above simply stacked up too high. Yep, it sux..........I always wanted one, but at least I have "been there, done that".........it is time to move on.

Sorry to hear that you haveto get rid of it :( If you just need a place to store it my place is open. If you have nothing to do on the 22Jun, there is a race at SliverDollar that I plan on going to.
Jim