I'm a Dad!

QuickWE4

Fuggedaboudit.
Hey All -

On tuesday August 3rd at 12:39pm, my wife and I had a baby boy - 7lbs, 9oz. His name is Nicholas Cabelo, and he's already eyeing up the WE4....I told him that the WE4 is Daddy's, but I'd try to find him a white T with blackout and a moonroof at the earliest opportunity. :D

My wife was in labor for just 5.5 hours - no drugs, epidurals - natural childbirth all the way :D

Nicholas and Jill are both healthy.

Best and happiest day of my life - period.

Rich :cool:

Congrats! It's a day you will never forget (mostly because the kid will be underfoot to remind you).

Jim

Congratulations!!!

That is awesome! Is it your first? I have two kids and just found out I have another one on the way. What a wonderful feeling!

I hope that your wife and new baby stay healthy.

Another proud daddy in the community!:D

Thanks all :D

Naturally, I had the wife stand just outside the front door today with Nicholas so I could fire up the WE4 ;) I'm pretty sure he dug it.

Rich

Originally posted by QuickWE4
Best and happiest day of my life - period.

Rich :cool:

Congrats Rich!!!!

Close second happiest day will be when he says Daddy before mommy! hahahaha!

These times are what life is all about, and what all yer hard work is for!

Jim

Congrats, having kids is perhaps one of the greatest comittments one can make in life. Well wishes, may you and your son and your wife have a bright future! :cool:

Congrats dude! Best in the world to you and your family :)

Congrad to all of you. Car seat will look great in the car. When he won't sleep just take him for a ride.

Congrats on the new addition!

Fatherhood is one the the greatest feelings in the world. Enjoy every minute of it! I wish health and happiness to your family.

congrats

congrats on your new edition to the family, be sure to take him for long rides in the Buick....quickest way to get my dauhter to stop crying, take the t-tops off and mash the gas, after that it's laughter all the way