If you could still order a Turbo Buick new, how would you equip it?

Assuming the time line is still 87 and we didn't have to deal with Government BS laws and the old COPO order sytem was intact than I'd build a.......

GNX ala 1967 Corvette L88 style by raiding the parts bins.
Deleted of all power options. No radio. No heater,AC or HVAC.
Low back buckets on fixed seat tracks.
Maybe even plexiglass or thin Corning glass with plenty of fiberglass and carbon fiber body panels. Pull strap windows like a 64 T-Bolt Ford.
Hydra-formed frame.
Magnesium and titanium used extensively. Alloy center axle housing like the W27 Olds.
The biggest disc brakes on all four corners. Maybe even Mac struts on the front like a 3rd gen F-Body. Rack and pinion steering. Alloy control arms.
And massive alloy wheels with equally massive rubber.

Oh and an electronic paddle type shifted transmission with a built in trans brake. Heck, might as well make it shifted by a clutch with a third pedal.

I'm not asking for much. Just something I could pick up off the showroom,throw it on a plane and turn the fastest lap at Nuebering with.

I just relized I didn't list any engine for it. Oh well we all know what it takes to go really fast.

Simply put...i would order mine with a professional and reliable mechanic...the car can stay just like buick intended!!:mad: