If we send the fat pig Rosie O'Donnel to Iraq - how many Iraqis could she feed?

gnXfan

GNless but Debtfree too!
http://www.pagesix.com/pagesix/pagesix.htm

HISSES FOR ROSIE'S
WAR TIRADE

By RICHARD JOHNSON with Paula Froelich and Chris Wilson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie O'Donnell
- Photo by:
Aubrey Reuben

ROSIE O'Donnell was booed by like-minded liberals when she started criticizing President Bush at a fund-raising dinner for GLAAD, the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.
O'Donnell took the stage Monday at the Marriott Marquis to accept the Vito Russo Award. Regarding Michael Moore's widely criticized anti-Bush Oscar rant, she said, "If [Moore] wants to use the Oscar stage to express his views against a war that doesn't make sense, he should be supported and applauded."

O'Donnell then ripped into Bush and grumbled that the war was "killing Iraqi women and children."

"Rosie received some polite cheering, but there were audible boos from the crowd," our spywitness reports.

"Most people just stared down and rearranged their napkins waiting for her to finish. When she wrapped up, the audience was notably and awkwardly less enthusiastic than at her entrance," our source says.

"A smattering of folks tried to lead a standing ovation, but only about 5 percent of the attendees stood. Most people remained firmly seated and few applauded."

GLAAD rep Scott Seomin insists: "There was a standing ovation when Rosie got on stage. I was in the wings and did not hear any booing during [the tirade], and several people did stand when she left the stage.

"Rosie is an icon to the gay and lesbian community. Her remarks about the war were surprising to us at GLAAD, but we support free speech," Seomin added.

O'Donnell's rep Cindi Berger maintains, "Rosie wasn't booed. She was applauded."

Left-leaning political tantrums by other celebrities are also meeting harsh receptions. Last Tuesday, Susan Sarandon appeared on the BBC show "So Graham Norton." Audience member Kieran Aylward reports she went off on an anti-Bush tirade.

"For a whole hour, my friend and I had to endure the biggest anti-Bush rant I have yet heard," Aylward wrote PAGE SIX in an e-mail. "Ms. Sarandon also blasted the media, singling out the New York Post as the worst newspaper in the city.

"Most of her tirade was edited out, which pleased me enormously as I did not have to endure another headache listening to her."

Originally posted by Rick
The lounge is starting to look like a CNN websight.:rolleyes:

Yup. Like every lounge in America about this time. But I prefer Foxnews.

No, I would say more like a Foxnews website. Can't stand any other news station. Rosie could feed at least 45 Iraqis, but she probably tastes like sh!t.

Rosie, another thorn in the side of society. In her case, a whole thorn forest.

Has the fat mutant watched the news lately, all the Iraq people cheering our troops and jumping up and down that Saddam's Evil regime is going away!!!!!! i thought she made a comment that the Iraq people did not want change or War, what is the Fat Pig saying now....... That is what i thought nothing!!!!!

Love it or leave it

Support The Troops Man. :)

She could feed Baghad:eek: :eek:

I'D ROLL MY EYES TOO, IF I WATCHED CNN. THEY'RE STILL AT IT. REPORTING EVERY NEGATIVE POINT THEY CAN ON THE PROGRESS OF THE WAR. THEY'RE REALLY DISAPPOINTED. THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD CONTINUE TO LEAD THE CHARGE FOR A "REGIME CHANGE" HERE IN THE UNITED STATES. :rolleyes:

GET EDUCATED.........WATCH FOX!!!!

AS FAR AS ROSIE IS CONCERNED, SHE HAS LOST ALL CREDIBILITY SINCE SHE CAME OUT.........NOT THAT SHE HAD ANY IN MY VIEW, EVER. ALL THESE CELEBS WHO HAVE COME OUT AGAINST THE WAR WILL BE HURT IN THE POCKETBOOK, VERY BADLY. I SAY, GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM ALL!

ANOTHER THING ABOUT THE QUOTED COMMENT.......I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THERE AREN'T MORE DISCUSSIONS SUCH AS THIS. IT SEEMS TO ME ONLY A FEW PEOPLE ON THE BOARD PARTICIPATE. WE ARE AT WAR, AFTERALL. WE'RE NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT SOME ELECTION. WHAT DOES THAT SAY......? DON'T TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY IN A DANGEROUS TIME........LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR TOYS? IS THAT IT?

Love your spin on my comment Red. It really looks like I was saying "DON'T TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY IN A DANGEROUS TIME........LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR TOYS? IS THAT IT?"

What a joke. Maybe you should work for CNN.

As far as my comment, I grab my java in the AM, take a look in the lounge (on a Buick Board) and see this:

"If we send the fat pig Rosie O'Donnel to Iraq - how many Iraqis could she feed?"

"Syria helping Iraqi leaders to flee"

"Poll: Would you kick the UN out of NYC?"

"Dangerfield has brain, then heart surgery"

"NY Post Special Edition Front Page: Baghdad Falls!"

"Hey North Korea, you ready?"

"Just LET France and Germany try to come into Iramerica! <eom>"

"WOW! Iraqi's driving around in trucks with THE AMERICAN FLAG on them!"

"Some Iraqi Questions"

All posted by the same person. No offense gnXfan, as I don't know you or have anything against you. I just thought it was a bit much. Haven't ruffled any feathers in here in a long time so I figured I'd include the rolly eyes. Really not much there to get uptight about Red.

Rick, my comments weren't directed at you personally and I meant no offense. I was confused by your comment but that's all. Of course you know you can discuss just about anything in the lounge. If Bob's (gnxfan) posts were that bothersome to people, I guess no one would respond. But since they do, I guess they're just fine. ;)