Idrc Winners

gokada

Congrats to all of the winners, Dean, Les, and John did awesome. Les, you've got one mean machine.

No kidding!!! talk about a sweet setup!! good thing i got some nice video pics of the motor before you decided to stop opening the hood :D
damn...everyone is getting too quick! maybe next time we will stay in one piece.....wonder what we would have run while boosting from the get go....
anyone on the windward side wanna help with the tear down?
anyways...awesome job for all you guys for showing up and running....without a field there wouldnt be a race for us

Congrats to Les (10.0~) ,Guy (New Best ET! 12.2~), and Jackson (New Best ET 11.85)! :)

Congrats also to John (winner- high tech class). Awesome last race vs Les!

Wish I was there, but saw the runs anyway with Gerald's Digi cam. :)

Congrats to all!!! I saw Les' secret part! it was a piece of pink gum stuck on his slicks. :p *snicker snicker*

pegs

got mpegs and jpegs if anyone wants let me know. Sorry Guy, not enough film time i'll get film with more space to shoot your runs:)

Vids

Gerald,

Can I get some vids?:( I had to work. Somebody gotta keep the refinery running! ;)

Jay

Congrats to all the participants! Good job representing the TR community.:D

Steve

Congrads, Winners!! Had a good time there. John thanks for sharing your winnings with us at Zippy's:) And Les awesome car.:cool:

Guy

Thanks guys for the compliments. I'm glad John won, he comes out a lot to these races but has been plagued with bad luck in the past, congratulations John!:D I'm still wondering what would have happened if one of us broke into the 9's.:confused:

Originally posted by fugly
No kidding!!! talk about a sweet setup!! good thing i got some nice video pics of the motor before you decided to stop opening the hood :D
damn...everyone is getting too quick! maybe next time we will stay in one piece.....wonder what we would have run while boosting from the get go....
anyone on the windward side wanna help with the tear down?
anyways...awesome job for all you guys for showing up and running....without a field there wouldnt be a race for us

Danny thanks for the compliments, hope you get your Stangs running soon. The hood didn't come off because of those 14 Dzus fasteners, I wasn't trying to hide anything like I usually do:eek: ;) :D (I can't buy a car anywhere in this world without people finding out):D :D :D

Re: pegs

Originally posted by gokada
got mpegs and jpegs if anyone wants let me know. Sorry Guy, not enough film time i'll get film with more space to shoot your runs:)
Yeah, I know I have to go faster. You only bring 11secs of film.;)

Congratulations to John and Les. Seeing the two cars race was worth the price of admission alone.

Don't forget Paul had that 9.98@116 .043 60' :D

Congrats also to Jackson, Guy, Dean and Paul. Your guys cars are getting faster and faster, I better mine together soon.

Congratulations to John and Les and thanks to John for the treat of the late nite snack at Zippy's.

Congratulations to Guy also getting faster and faster. Got watch out for him he's catching up with me :D

jackson

something i learned just awhile ago in regards to all the hoopla and soap opera going on at that forum, goes something like... this is the only track that Oahu has and for us racers. That means either we support the track and race, or don't support it, grumble, monku, and moan:( and wait till hopefully something better comes along. As for me, even though fustrated, i'll support this track till a better track comes. If not maybe i'll be collecting social security before a new track comes along:eek:

IMO, Paul did the right thing. From what I've heard and saw on Geralds video, the runs by the Venom Supra were made while the stands were virtually empty. This makes absolutely no sense at all, since the car was there to make EXHIBITION passes; i.e. To keep the crowds visually occupied, in between rounds.

The complaints should be directed at the Venom Supra team instead.

Like I posted on forums hawaii, Paul should invite Sam Yee to do some exhibition passes. More of a crowd pleaser.

you have a point....but dont you think it would be safer for him to make some shakedown passes during the day since visibility would be much better and also to adjust for track conditions....i think both sides had egos that didnt want to back down...maybe they should have let him take the orientation van a couple times down the track just to get used to the track :D

someone said they had another 10 gallon drum which they purchased from george nitta dont know if this is true or not...and were gonna make more than their 3 run requirement

it hard exactly to find out what was said from one another...we do have one side of the story from paul....but what about the other