Idle Issues

GRAY86T-TYPE

Car has been running great. Went out to start it after a week and it is not idling right. When you start it, the rpms goes up higher than normal (02s normal at this point for my car 380-402ish), then the idle drops low and the car struggles to keep running and 02s are constant around 290, should say locked on 289 usually.

At idle
02s -289 constant
MAF 7
CLT 160
INT 128
BLM 128
TPS .46
IAC between 20-25

I took off the MAF and put stock buick one in car ran the same, unplugged cam sensor car ran the same, swapped in a new extra IAC I had sitting around, and when the car started it went to an even higher ide, then when it comes back down, it seems like the car is choking itself out.

Vac on boost gauge is 14-15, and I think it used to be higher around 18-22, I went over all the vac lines they are new within 3000 miles, and all still zip tied and I double checked and no slices or anything. Fuel pressure is good.

Any ideas? I was thinking next maybe coolant temp sensor? I did notice today after I switched the IAC in, the car was at 126 degrees coolant on scanmaster, and when I turned the key on before starting the car the cooling fan kicked on which never does, and should not at this temp. The car revs fine with no misses or loss in power, also has new coil and mod within last 300 miles.

Got some more numbers after driving the car shortly, this time all of a sudden at 162 the numbers changed
02s all over the place as normal
AF 4
L8 27
Int 160
BL 142
Clt 162

Vac leak? with the BL at 142?