IdahoGN's Lumina Update 7-18-07

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
Shawn and the rest of the farmers have been hard at work.

Attachments

• IMGP3056.JPG
    IMGP3056.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 664
That is one mean looking race car.

Is there any effect at speed with the downpipe pointed out the side up front of the wheels? I was thinking there must be some turbulent force on one side of the car with all that exhaust blowing out? Any thoughts?

It certainly makes routing the DP much easier.

Nice everything.

I also like the engine's color scheme. When everyone seems to have chrome or polished valve covers, Shawn's is black.

lets see ........ive installed the electronics.....(xfi, ams 1000) rewierd the ign box, installed the fuel cell and -20 fuel line, primed the oil system, installed the aeromotive fuel pump, installed the intercooler ice box, filled and bled the radiator. i still ned to install the fire system wire in the fan, install the converter bolts set the cam sensor plus all of the little stuff.

im thinking it will run this weekend:rolleyes: maybe

lets see ........ive installed the electronics.....(xfi, ams 1000) rewierd the ign box, installed the fuel cell and -20 fuel line, primed the oil system, installed the aeromotive fuel pump, installed the intercooler ice box, filled and bled the radiator. i still ned to install the fire system wire in the fan, install the converter bolts set the cam sensor plus all of the little stuff.

im thinking it will run this weekend:rolleyes: maybe

-20 fuel line??:eek: