IC scoop screws

turbota633

i haven't had my IC scoop on the TTA for a while because i can't locate the screws :eek: anyone know where i can get the right ones?....or can someone tell me how long they are, because i can run a tap in the hole to find the thread, and then i can just pick somethin up at the hardware store.
-Joe

scoop screws

the cars were shipped with black 7mm hex head screws like what you would find holding interior dash parts together. they are around 1/2" in lenth i'd guess and are course threads. you don't need to tap any thing, just run 'em in with a nut driver.

i've seen phillips screws used also, probably cause that's what the tech selected instead. sometimes some of the screws in the tough to reach spots were never installed to begin with because of lazy techs that did the pdi. :rolleyes:

happy wrenching.

thats what i thought they were, but its been so long since i seen the screws that i wasnt sure, well thank you....i am gonna search my garage and see if i misplaced them or what....im sure it would help to have my scoop back on the car.
-Joe