Ibusuki Print #547

BAXZDAD

james Ibusuki Print 547 :) #547 Of 547 Total...this Is Last One To Go With The Last Gnx If Ya Got It........i Am In Pgh Pa I Purchased This From Guy In Bowlinggreen In 90......this Is Real Deal Not A Copy Has Papers And Framed.........$3500.....baxzdad@aol.com

Is that the going rate for one of these prints? The reason Im asking is because I think I have one of them sitting home in my closet! I bought it many years ago, and I still have it in its original shipping container, with all of its documentation, never framed. Im not trying to hijack the post, I just want to find out what its worth. Is there a pic of it anywhere online?

Nick

Here is a link to the unsold eBay auction for the print. Since it didn't meet reserve you can't look to see what the high bid was.

ebay link

I think that the $3500 price is way way way out of line. I bought my print back in '98 or '99 when I bought my car. Someone already had purchased my number so I just got one close. I think at the time they were in the $80 range directly from the artist. I understand that it is #547, but that doesn't really mean much unless you own #547. I think recent eBay auctions have been around $250-350 range, but I didn't pay attention.

I'm sure one of the guys that would spend over $1500 for a jacket will snatch this thing up for a jacked up price and be happy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put anyone down for the price, so if you can get it get it.

Well, it so happens that I have poster #299. I still have the receipt from when I purchased it, Certificate of Authanticity, and its never been mounted, still in its original packing tube. Is car #299 out there?

Nick

NJLT1SS said:
Is that the going rate for one of these prints? The reason Im asking is because I think I have one of them sitting home in my closet! I bought it many years ago, and I still have it in its original shipping container, with all of its documentation, never framed. Im not trying to hijack the post, I just want to find out what its worth. Is there a pic of it anywhere online?

Nick
I purchased 3 of them on ebay, 1 with a cherry wood frame #161 that one was 150.00 plus shipping, the other 2 were new in the tube that I have not opened, they were 100.00 each

hi i am glad you were able to purchase them so reasonable. but the big question is do you have the last one?.SAME AS THEM CARS THE ONE WORTH THE CASH IS THE LAST ONE...I DO also do you have the ones for your cars? i am sure the owner of the # 547 would love to have this print to go with the car. thanks for your input :eek:

I had the could have bought that print, #547.I was young and stupid,and ended up with #123.Met Ibusuki at a show,he told me he tried to find every owner and asked if they would buy the print that went with their car.Ipaid 65.00 or 70.00 bucks for mine,i think.Does anyone know who has #123? thanks.