I want to see some pics of GN's with girls!

Very Very nice! Although I dont think I can use all of those for a calender! Let's see more, I need 10 or 11 more!

I know I saw a picture on a calender with a pretty chromed out engine bay and a torch but i cant find that. I see tons of pictures with cars and models with Camaro's, Mustangs, Chevelles, etc but not ever any GN's. Why is this? I guess for the same reason you never see GN's anywhere else either!:confused:

I almost forgot about this one I took last summer! :biggrin: Enjoy!

HootersGNgirl1.jpg

I know I saw a picture on a calender with a pretty chromed out engine bay and a torch but i cant find that. I see tons of pictures with cars and models with Camaro's, Mustangs, Chevelles, etc but not ever any GN's. Why is this? I guess for the same reason you never see GN's anywhere else either!:confused:

That pic was from an older CarCraft issue, I'll se if I can dig it up. BTW, while you are sending out these pics please send em to clv8s10@excite.com

THANKS!!!!!

I almost forgot about this one I took last summer! :biggrin: Enjoy!

HootersGNgirl1.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm going to be in philly tommorow to pick up a WH1, think she can come out for some pics? lol
I'm damn curious about the other pics being emailed around, can't you post a clean teser or something? :cool:

Ok -- I can't take it anymore -- need to see:biggrin: -- didn't want to just "me too" it ... but kept coming back hoping they might be posted somewhere so I didn't have to ask -- but if anyone can find the time to toss the pics to SGluck@GSSdb.com -- I would appreciate it -- Thanks,Steve