I want to move to Montana but I need help/guidance.

texasmr2

Montana has always been a special place for me. I am looking online for jobs and have submitted applications yet I realize it is not what you know more than it is who you know. Please refrain from negativity as that is easy to get. I can supply a resume, I am asking for leads or asking employers who need employee's who are drug free, honest and loyal and love the outdoors.

Gregg Travis
281-796-3016
texasmr2@sbcglobal.net

I thought you were a musician and would get the inference to Frank Zappa.

Good luck to you.

Considering myself a musician would be a stretch, I just dabble as a release when given the chance. I never cared for Zappa. I search for meaning while I still can. ;)

Last edited:
She is a tad shy so pictures for now are rare....
Stacy.png

She said "Yes, I will move to Montana with you". :)
She said "Yes, I will marry you". :D

We discussed this move at length last night and came to the decision together, she also loves to fish. Leaving 11/15/2016 come Hell or high water. Get a chance to abuse my younger sister in Ft. Collins and see family I have not seen in years. More excited than scared about new horizons.

Last edited:
If you live in Texas now I couldn't imagine bearing the cold in the winter time there...but is an awesome place the rest of the year! Good luck with your travels and the future with the Mrs.!

Dreams are important Gregg. I hope your dreams come true.

Having lived in Great Falls for four years while stationed at the local Air Force Base, I can tell you it gets pretty cold there. It is less cold in the mountains and on the West side of the continental divide. Seems like there might more job opportunity in spring time though. godspeed :)

If you live in Texas now I couldn't imagine bearing the cold in the winter time there...but is an awesome place the rest of the year! Good luck with your travels and the future with the Mrs.!

As a born and bred Texan it is never to cold for me and I have spent time in Fort Collins, CO in the winter and running around in shorts (on the verge, some said, of needing a psych evaluation).

In the last 24hrs a lot has changed. First she said she will move and marry me and now she is not ready to get married or move. In reality this changes nothing for me because I am still moving and following my dream of Montana. I have a few applications out with luxury lodges as well as Orvis in Billings. I am not rushing into this so one could say I am exploring my options. I am the black sheep of the family because I do not allow society's beliefs of how one should live (mortgage - 3.75 kids - one job your entire life - one location your entire life).

You look a little pale.

Now that is the kind of humor I love! Thank you for that.

That person is someone from her past and not me, I am much more handsome.
She will always have a special place in my heart and we still talk daily.

I love my Texas 100+ heat in the summer too much to leave lol! It gets below 65 and I start looking to move further south!

In the last 24hrs a lot has changed. First she said she will move and marry me and now she is not ready to get married or move. In reality this changes nothing for me because I am still moving and following my dream of Montana.

Love the last part! Good on you for not letting anyone stand in your way. Can't comment on Montana as I've never been...the TX panhandle is as far north as I care to go. Good luck in your journey.