I want to hear more about these Mease Headers!

LUZ_2_A6

Old School
I did a search and the only thing that came back was someone mentioning them, how about some more information, can anyone help? Are you there Mr. Mease, i am very interested.

We are still in the process of testing fitment with various downpipes, as of now...you will need to run our downpipe with the headers, we may be changing the primaries slightly to accomodate ATR and TH downpipes also, You WILL need to run either an integral wastagated downpipe or an external gated downpipe, we offer an external gated downpipe with the gate mounted directly on the header as well as the standard (inlet and outlet for the gate all in one-->inlet to gate from WG hole in turbine housing)...forget looking sleeper with the stock elbow! These headers WORK and look trick!

There is a package deal if you buy the headers with the MPE downpipe, package price will be $1095.

thanks, <KM> @MPE

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I already got the Mease pipe. :D

Cut me a deal. ;)

Hey what about other exotic materials and how is the 304 s.s. working out. :)

Might need one with 6 EGT bungs in it too. :cool:

Great price at 795, but please keep us posted for changes to them to accomodate ATR and TH DPs. I have one with ext. 'gate and would like to purchase some new headers in the near future

in the future i would be interested if it had a provision for a race gate off the header so it wouldnt intervere with a turbo shield

(thats the way my stocks are setup)

Mike

You can order the headers with the racegate/progate flange welded directly to the header, but you must use our matching downpipe.

thanks, <KM@>MPE

I had Keith make me a DP a while back, it has the racegate mounted on the dp like the atr style, and it isn't supposed to interfere with the shield, but i haven't put it on yet, waiting for my motor to get dropped in. I am not sure if he understood the question i was asking, but i hope i dont have to cut the shield, it is one of those pretty kodiac west shields.

Headers sound promising, well priced and made of good stuff.