I thought you wanted to race???

meltonbpp

I was leaving the grocery store yesterday with my girl riding shotgun and a cart full of grocery's in the trunk. We pull on the road into traffic and hear someone revving...ALOT. Not the oh that sound good, but the come on could you be more annoying. We get a few block down and find a primer black 80s camaro still revving. Im a few cars back in the other lane still in grocery mode wishing there was less traffic when the car gods told all the cars in font of me to turn left. Im a little late getting to the next light and when i do he is right next to me. i come to a hard stop and the first thing this guy does is revvvvv look out his window and says hey cutie. Whether it was to my girl or my car its F%$#@G ON!! light turns green and i punch it. Pulled at the line and kept going get about 2 lengths on him before the next red. He stops short, just to where i cant see him, and starts a burnout. First thought in my head, i can do that. I proceed to liquefy my tires, and that must have got the message across. When the light turns green im gone take a look in the rear view, one big cloud of smoke and a camaro not even trying.

I was leaving the grocery store yesterday with my girl riding shotgun and a cart full of grocery's in the trunk. We pull on the road into traffic and hear someone revving...ALOT. Not the oh that sound good, but the come on could you be more annoying. We get a few block down and find a primer black 80s camaro still revving. Im a few cars back in the other lane still in grocery mode wishing there was less traffic when the car gods told all the cars in font of me to turn left. Im a little late getting to the next light and when i do he is right next to me. i come to a hard stop and the first thing this guy does is revvvvv look out his window and says hey cutie. Whether it was to my girl or my car its F%$#@G ON!! light turns green and i punch it. Pulled at the line and kept going get about 2 lengths on him before the next red. He stops short, just to where i cant see him, and starts a burnout. First thought in my head, i can do that. I proceed to liquefy my tires, and that must have got the message across. When the light turns green im gone take a look in the rear view, one big cloud of smoke and a camaro not even trying.

Maybe all that revving was just to try to keep it from dying on him. :D

...the first thing this guy does is revvvvv look out his window and says hey cutie. Whether it was to my girl or my car its F%$#@G ON!!...

Hmmm. Any possibility you might have been wrong on both counts.....?

;)

It would have been funnier if a cop showed up after you were gone and he was just sitting there with a cloud of smoke.

Mr Camaro making that "Hey cutie." comment was just plain foul.

The kill is even better when there is a Big Mouth being killed.

Hopefully your groceries made out ok. No broken bottles,etc.