I saw an Illegal alien get run over today

TUFNUF 6 said:
...And what do you think the outcome would have been had YOU gotten run over in THERE native land??????? Just the way I look at things!!!!!
If I remember correctly, last year an American was bit by a fish or somthing in Mexico. Mexico detained this person and would not let them leave the country until they payed an outragous amount of money for the bill. Their family maxed out credit cards and loans on their homes to pay the bill. Thats what would happen if he got run over by a truck in Mexico!

87turbot said:
Hey Why Dont You Change You Post To. I Saw A Women Get Run Over So You Dont Sound So Racist And Ignorante

Since when did I discuss the race of the individual that got run over? For all you know I could be the same race as the person. Mexican is not a race, and people that speak spanish dont represent a race anymore than english represents a race.

SloGN said:
I understand your frustration with the hispanic population being on the rise. NC is one of the fastest growing states for the hispanic people.

But the paramedic giving top-notch care. It's there job no matter who it is. race,religion,etc. It's called the duty to act law. as a firefighter/medical responder myself. i can't not refuse treatment to anyone. it's one part of the laws that govern us. if i or anyone that was to refuse treatment to someone in medical attenion i or they could be held liaibable for them dying or a bad outcome affect on there health. It's the duty to act law.

Im not complaining about that at all, my point is that people say that we are a racist nation or that we have no compassion, yadda yadda yadda. Yet we have no problem helping people. The point is that on the large scale there is a problem, that doesnt mean we are going to take it out on individuals.

By the way, PABLO is my real name, and hispanic is not a race, be they from mexico or anywhere else. If you didnt know that, then you are "ignorante"

and no nos, im originally from miami FL myself so I would imagine you'd know this too.

86gngirl said:
If I remember correctly, last year an American was bit by a fish or somthing in Mexico. Mexico detained this person and would not let them leave the country until they payed an outragous amount of money for the bill. Their family maxed out credit cards and loans on their homes to pay the bill. Thats what would happen if he got run over by a truck in Mexico!
EXACTLY!!!!! I'm tired of us (U.S. Gov.) being the nice guys. This is one of the reasons why we live the way we do today!!

:biggrin:
Pablo said:
By the way, PABLO is my real name, and hispanic is not a race, be they from mexico or anywhere else. If you didnt know that, then you are "ignorante"

and no nos, im originally from miami FL myself so I would imagine you'd know this too.

I sure do bud, guys what we have to keep in mind is that Arizona, California, Texas etc.. are faceing huge amounts of people crossing into the U.S. it is not the same situation in Georgia or Miami as it is in any bordering state. I do not think Pablo is ignorant nor rascist( and yes I know , no-one has called him a rascist) to me that is his view on an accident, he helped-out did what he could and then just wondered out who's was going to foot the bill? I respect everyone's opinion but i think we're trying to judge pablo and not the issue. Let's just keep in mind we're buick guys were a special type of people,
and i really mean that :) , when i broke down once in my gn ( yes it's possible :D :D ) not one gn but two gn's stopped to give me a hand and they both said the same thing " dude what's-up :cool: :cool: I just wanted to show that we're all human and what pablo did lending aid and speaking his mind is what being an individual is all about. :)

Well until NASA comes up with a better car, MAKE MINES A BUICK :D

:cool: :cool:

Irsh immagrants - drain on economy only good for drunks and fighting created some of the first ghettos in new york but yet whats up with ST. Pattys day
(very proud people and contributed to many inventions)

Italy (sisiclans??)- even worse brought the Mafia vary high crime (drugs) bootleging (also have contributed highly to the structure of us foundation)

chinse - well taking our (americans) High paying jobs a true threat to the education system (very hard devoted people who also contribute technology and job in US)

Cubans- influencing our sports taking jobs away and bringing their culture with crime ( well go to miami and see the bad but the good and talent they contribute)

Mexicans- here illigal taking low paying jobs and creating high consevristy also brought crime (very proud people and dedicated Farmers owe alot to Cesar Chevez)

Aferican Americans- they contribute to two of the largest street gangs and lots of crime and violence ( very united people and have changed the minorty way of life forever)

Germans- hitler they belived in one race domination (very smart people Enistien how helped save the U.S ) in WW2

American Indian- many have a huge problem with alcohoal and homeless at least here ( first people that have fought to help american become what it is either on our side or the other (code talkers)

The list gose on and on every race has contributed to this GREAT Country and all have come hungry and seeking a better way or life.... They all come to be americans and try to hold on to a piece of history.... None came with open arms at anytime in history

Johnny

The problem is not immagration or iraq freedom nor weapons of mass distruction or oil... THE PROBLEM IS GREED FOLLOW THE MONEY

dont always beleive what T.V tells you or our public education history books

"I put in wrong section"

I haven't seen that many spelling mistakes in long time. :eek:

badboy86gn2 said:

THE PROBLEM IS GREED FOLLOW THE MONEY

"I put in wrong section"

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL IN THIS COUNTRY IS MONEY.

I believe there is a major problem with illegal aliens in this country. The term ALIEN is not a racist remark, it is what you call a person who is illegaly in this country. Now our government wants to open up the borders so they can work here. I do believe our jobs are jeapordy. They say that us american do not want to do these jobs, I say BULLSH*T. There are plenty of people who are in need of those jobs. Instead of opening the border up, have our prisoners do this work, have people on unemployment do this work. There are many solution other than open our borders for another country to profit from our jobs. That is not the only problem with this situation. You are now going to see many more insurance problems, children being born, drugs, crime, and accidents. What do you guys think about this? I can not believe it and I am completely discusted by our countries desicions. I am an electrictian and I see many many many jobs in the construction industry lost to illegal workers. Companies ship them aaround the country. I am from a farming family and as was stated above, there are many farms going under because we can't compete with huge farms employing illegal immigrants. Also, there is a meat packing plant here in the area that my frind is a gaurd at. He is constantly rejecting illegals trying to work and sais that many of the workers there are illegal. Come on people, we as a country need to change this, not open up the borders for more of them.

badboy86gn2 said:

Irsh immagrants - drain on economy only good for drunks and fighting created some of the first ghettos in new york but yet whats up with ST. Pattys day

Italy (sisiclans??)- even worse brought the Mafia vary high crime (drugs) bootleging (also have contributed highly to the structure of us foundation)

chinse - well taking our (americans) High paying jobs a true threat to the education system (very hard devoted people who also contribute technology and job in US)

Cubans- influencing our sports taking jobs away and bringing their culture with crime ( well go to miami and see the bad but the good and talent they contribute)

Mexicans- here illigal taking low paying jobs and creating high consevristy also brought crime (very proud people and dedicated Farmers owe alot to Cesar Chevez)

Aferican Americans- they contribute to two of the largest street gangs and lots of crime and violence ( very united people and have changed the minorty way of life forever)

Germans- hitler they belived in one race domination (very smart people Enistien how helped save the U.S ) in WW2

American Indian- many have a huge problem with alcohoal and homeless at least here ( first people that have fought to help american become what it is either on our side or the other (code talkers)

The list gose on and on every race has contributed to this GREAT Country and all have come hungry and seeking a better way or life.... They all come to be americans and try to hold on to a piece of history.... None came with open arms at anytime in history

Johnny

The problem is not immagration or iraq freedom nor weapons of mass distruction or oil... THE PROBLEM IS GREED FOLLOW THE MONEY

"I put in wrong section"

Your post would have a valid point if ANY of those groups aside from the Mexicans:

1. Were flooding the US in the sheer numbers that Mexicans are

2. Didn't assimilate

3. Came here ILLEGALLY

Sorry, you are comparing apples to oranges.

I suggest that you first off find out more about the contributions of each of those groups, how they got here, the volume vs time of their arrival, the legality of their status, and furthermore, the reality behind the stereotypes you just espoused.

And THEN, form an opinion rather than forming an opinion based upon the stuff you just posted.

badboy86gn2 said:

Johnny

"I put in wrong section"

BRAVO! well said :)

Pablo.
You did a nice thing for the young lady. It doesn't matter where she originated from. Unless we are willing to shoot any/all illegals, we won't stop their turn around trip the next day. The problem is that they can't live and prosper where they would prefer; their own homeland. That is the basic problem. Our companies take jobs off shore so they can pollute without penalties or regulation and are allowed to import products duty free. The foreign workers are paid such low wages they can't afford the niceties, so thay are not consumers in the true sense.
The IDIOT in Washington's idea of amnesty is just to find votes. We do have our own domestic problems from Katrina that we could focus on if "we " wanted to as a government. Millions for foreign governments, but ignore Katrina issues. Black, white, wealthy, poor, they are our fellow Americans !
I will always remember a young lady I worked with fleeing our building just after the second tower collapsed. She was in sheer panic. Her brother was on the 101st floor. So, where's Osama ? Where's our focus ?
There's little we can do to affect our problems. Pablo, You did something !

Sorry for the miss spelling for one ( I had to type fast)

PABLO
well your right about one thing I did get some of my info from T.V the history channel (which ill try to find out the authenticity of there programs)

ST. Pattys day they had a special on the irsh history here in the US
Martin Luther King. history on aferican american history in U.S

As for the rest watch the program they had info on bootlegging and Mafia and traced it to the countries they came from and there presence

I Aplogize that when i attended high school they didnt teach me MY history American Mexican and how my or others contributed to this great country only later in life I had to seek out history

As for the Irsh the special said they arrived by the boat loads and boat loads and there are still communitys in Montana that have 90% irsh population and the cubans boat loads and so on

Oh as for illegally these people or many came when America was accepting immagrants

Johnny Montoya

The point im trying to make is that I like to see a problem 3 or 4 ways not just one

please see the movie " CRASH"

An "alien" is simply a non-citizen of the U.S., and can be either legal or illegal. For example: "Resident Alien." It's an immigration classification. Aliens are (or at least used to be) required to register annually. It has no racial or perjorative connotations.

An "Illegal Alien" is a non-citizen who has not legally entered the U.S. and been authorized to either stay or visit. This includes foreigners who have entered the U.S. without inspection, as well as visa "overstays."

In my opinion, ANY nation has the right to permit or deny entry or permission to reside to ANY non-citizen. Period. Any nation also has the right to limit immigration (from any and all sources) in order to maintain the general welfare of its population. For an example, take a look at Mexico's immigration policies. (No Guatemalans, please.) Want to see a failed immigration policy? Look up France.

And as an aside, there is currently an outflux of Irish illegals from the Boston area due to government sanctions on employers in Mass. The illegals can't get jobs, and they're going back to Ireland. Is that racist, too? Why is the race card always thrown out when all we're talking about is regulating who and how many newcomers get in? Sheesh!

("Alright! We'll take the ******s and the chinks. BUT NO IRISH!") (Blazing Saddles.)