i need parts

orlandogbody

i need a spoiler in good shape with the quarter panel extensions and a set of seat belts in excellent shape they need to be grey also i need a working digital dash and all t type emblems

i need a spoiler in good shape with the quarter panel extensions and a set of seat belts in excellent shape they need to be grey also i need a working digital dash and all t type emblems
Call G-Body Parts Brian should have EVERYTING you need!

Scot W.

I have a digital dash. $80 plus shipping. I also have some seatbelts too. Shoot me a PM.

We have everything you need. even the discontinued emblems for your 86 new or used.
We have rebuilt digital dashes, used original & after market spoilers. Seat belts i can get re-done new or plenty of good used units.

parts

I'm in orlando,fl and I have rear spoiler with end pieces and a few stock parts.
$200.00 for spoiler and trunk(trunk needs some body work).or just $150.00 for spoiler and end pieces.send me a private message if interested with phone number..I can bring items to sanford,fl..
(hood is sold)

Attachments

• my car 1192.jpg
    my car 1192.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 78