I Need Doors

turbohye

Nuclear Reactor
My 87 needs replacement doors..mine are rusted through and unusable.
Please let me know what you have.
i need both for the driver and passenger sides.
as long as the rust is minimal and is surface only im ok...i really dont want rust but let me know what you have.
pictures are a plus so please send me an email to ocerrahyan@yahoo.com with your price and shipping to 20853... pick up would be fine if you are near me as i can arrange that.

please and thank you in advance.
Tony

I have two doors off of Regal Limiteds that are very solid for $100. each. If you don't have a Limited you'll need to remove the rivets on the bottom of the doors. Located in Glendale KY.
Randy

I have two doors off of Regal Limiteds that are very solid for $100. each. If you don't have a Limited you'll need to remove the rivets on the bottom of the doors. Located in Glendale KY.
Randy

Hey Randy thanks. Looks like i cant check my personal messages on this forum today..gives me an error message..anyways are your doors straight? Rust? Dents? Are they for power windows? Also what are the rivets there for?....guessing i would have to drill them out?
thx
Tony

I'll get these out and get some pictures if you are interested in them. The rivets are to mount chrome trim on the bottom of the door. They are power window and power locks. Don't think there is any rust may need minor dent repair but I'll have to check.
Randy