I need a New Trans/Converter Combo!!

86White TR

I need a new trans for my 86 T type and I would like to support the vendors from this site. I guess my question is, What vendor from this site has a Good Trans/Converter combo for a good price???

I don't want something thrown together from a local shop here in Florida, this car is my daily driver and I cant have too much down time or afford to buy it twice. I have a little over 400hp and I'm looking to go a little bit faster in the near future so the trans needs to be able to handle the future mods.

Any input would be helpful because I have to make a decision very soon. Thanx in advance guys...

try to find someone close to you....not alot of fun talking to someone on the phone thousands of miles away from you when somthing breaks. Unless you wanna pay to ship a trans back..

Been there done that, NOT cool man. especially w/ the 200's you just never know, I love my 200...but it's been in and out more times than I wanna count.

just my experience, and this is on a daily driver, not a race car...w/ a trans that was supposed to be able to handle Anything.

try to find someone close to you....not alot of fun talking to someone on the phone thousands of miles away from you when somthing breaks. Unless you wanna pay to ship a trans back..

I agree for most people on here, but what if you are located overseas and there is NOBODY who knows how to build a 2004R properly? Not much choice then. I am in that position. :rolleyes:

x2 for the two mentioned above.

I have a Stage 1 from Lonnie <extreme automatics> and i Only have KDK work on my car.

Both Lonnie and Kevin go over and above the call of duty!

Can't beat that combo!!