I need a hood for a 96 Thunderbird LX

TRAVIS, IVE GOT A HOOK WITH AN AFTERMARKET CO. TO GET NEW AT WHOLESALE, BUT IM OUT ON THE ISLAND!!! IF YOU CANT FIND ANYTHING AND WANT TO TAKE THE RIDE, LET ME KNOW.
MIKE

So do I but the cut-off is 1995:(

I tried a few junk yards also no luck:(

A new one my dealer cost is $385.00:eek:

I am looking to spend like 150-250

Any help would be appreciated....:cool:

I could have sworn I saw one when I was out at Harry's u-pull yard in PA a couple weeks ago. They had a bunch of the earlier ones, I remember one looked a lot newer/different and it kinda caught my eye. Was hit hard in passenger rear quarter but the rest looked ok.

Originally posted by NJVetteGuy
I could have sworn I saw one when I was out at Harry's u-pull yard in PA a couple weeks ago. They had a bunch of the earlier ones, I remember one looked a lot newer/different and it kinda caught my eye. Was hit<A title="Best Hard" style="COLOR: #65b45c; TEXT-DECORATION: underline" href="http://69.42.87.210/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=9982" target=_blank> hard </A>in passenger rear quarter but the rest looked ok.

Do you have there number, nobody seems to have one:(

94 hood

I've got a 94 T-Bird I'm parting out with a hood in good shape. Its the same hood that's on my 96 T-Bird daily driver. Will it work.
(502) 294-0652

Re: 94 hood

Originally posted by JeremysGN
I've got a 94 T-Bird I'm parting out with a hood in good shape. Its the same hood that's on my 96 T-Bird daily driver. Will it work.
(502) 294-0652

My parts catalog is showing that 94-95 are the same but 96-97 are different:confused: :confused:

I cannot get after-market only available up to 1995:mad:

A Ford hood is $495.00:eek: :mad:my cost....

hood

Do you know what the differences are? I'll check tonight with them side by side. I could be wrong about the year of the car as I bought it for parts, it may be a 96

Re: hood

Do you know what the differences are? I'll check tonight with them side by side. I could be wrong about the year of the car as I bought it for parts, it may be a 96

The parts book does not tell me the difference, just that there is. Please let me know......:cool:

hood

There is a difference. The 94 that I'm parting out has a seem down the center of the hood that makes a slight point at the nose. Sorry I couldn't help. THANKS JEREMY

Re: hood

There is a difference. The 94 that I'm parting out has a seem down the center of the hood that makes a slight point at the nose. Sorry I couldn't help. THANKS JEREMY

Thanks anyway:(

Theres a company called certi-fit in pennsauken. they sell aftermarket body panels cheap, they only sell late model stuff, im sure they'll have a hood for your ford. I dont have the number in front of me, but their number is listed.