i need a grand nasty motor

transamkid1985

transamkid1985
looking for a 1987 buick grand national motor as long as i can rebuild it i want it even if it is just the block i would however like it to come with the turbo heads and intake. looking for it to be near georgia if not get me a shipping quote. if any body can help me out with this i will be happy :smile: thank you

i have my motor out just not sure on what to do :confused: hopefully someone else can step-up and help you out

Attachments

• Picture 093.jpg
    Picture 093.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 094.jpg
    Picture 094.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 128
If you can't find near you, I have an rebuilt long block and intake. It has to be taken apart again and cleaned again. I was in the floods that hit here about an month ago. I did oil it down after the flood and didn't see any rust. I can tear it down and get some pic's if your interseted. shipping would might be a little high going that far, I would have to check.

Here are the spec's.

20/20 over on main and connecting rod bearings.
comp cam 206/206 roller cam.
comp cam roller lifters with push rods.
J&E forged pistons 20 over.
rebuilt stock heads with home porting job to match felpro intake and exhust gaskets.
ported the intake to match felpro intake gaskets.

i have a new stage 1 for top to bottom 1000 mile big stuff 3 what to sell going in new class racing best of everthing, run super great fast.