I need a crank for a 109

8AV8

Banned
I know this is for stage stuff, but I'm hoping someone will sell me a forged crank they maybe outgrew?

Would like stock stroke...will do stroker if I gotta.

Thanks for letting me post here.

crank

I have a scat 3.400 10 and 10 steel crank internal balance. $1,000 shipped.

i thought the scat and the cat were the same, its brand new unmachined,i figured if you can get a grand for a used 10/10 scat well maybe i could also get a grand for my unused cat? they must all be in high demand right now. and i dont need to sell it,but if a reasonable profit is in effect then its for sale.

I would much rather install a new CAT crank, than ANY crank that has been hammered enough to be re-machined.

After I broke my BMS used, turned forged crank in my alum engine years ago, during break-in at 3000 RPM, I will never buy and install a used internal part in my engine.:mad:

i thought the scat and the cat were the same, its brand new unmachined,i figured if you can get a grand for a used 10/10 scat well maybe i could also get a grand for my unused cat? they must all be in high demand right now. and i dont need to sell it,but if a reasonable profit is in effect then its for sale.

Matt, Been hanging around with any oil speculators lately? :rolleyes:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Update...I found a new forged crank for half of what this price is. I wish Dan had his cranks ready ... oh well ... next time ( yes, I KNOW there WILL be a next time:rolleyes: ) !!!

I just had to call BS on somebody coming on here and having the nutz to sell a CAT for a grand...or a beat used scat crank for a grand. I'm all about some capitalism but SHEEEESH...you should try that on EBAY so people on the board don't think you are greedy. Then again if I was making 3 times what I paid I might not care what people think either...good luck with the sale though!:biggrin:

crank

No, because if they ever want sell it they can't ask for more than they paid for it.

I m not really interested in selling my Cat crank but for the right price everything is for sale. i just noticed that a major vendor on here has a new supply of stock and stroker cranks and they re going for $795.

What the differences between the Cat and Scat cranks? How much are each one rated for? Where are they both manurfactored?

No, because if they ever want sell it they can't ask for more than they paid for it.

Nothing wrong with making money. If you can make money and charge a fair price. You probably sold if for what it is REALLY worth at $50.

TA had those same 10 cranks a month ago. They were $750 then. I guess they aren't moving very fast at that price.

If you truly think they are worth a grand...buy all ten and make some money.