I know our cars are rare, but....

Hopefully these will help some of the N/A ones.

BMD: Buick Motor Division

FFL : Flint, Michigan, Fisher body Plant 1, BOC Buick Olds Cadillac Plant

TT5 : Tungsten Halogen headlamps

UA1: Heavy duty battery

V73: US/Canada (vehicle statement)

YT9: Specified, division installed (Fisher) Reference to custom door + quarter buildup option code YT1

8HP: LH Rear spring rate

9HP: RH Rear spring rate

Took me a long time to find these. Good thing my sister works at a dealership and knows some people with lots of books.;)

Almost forgot...the (19) L & U are for body colors...Lower and Upper. 19 is black, 78 is a maroon color, 11 is white. These are the colors of all my cars. 85 GN, 84 T-Type, 85 T-Type.

I recently purchaced a 84' T-Type with 98 option codes on the decklid including the WH1 deal, and astro roof,among others.(two tone blk/gry).Were all the guts in these cars off white(oyster?) and grey leather? Or is that part of the WH1 option? Unfortunatly the car is also 98 percent pust,so if anybodys lookin for stuff,mostly mechanical,holler at me. This is the first hot air car I've bought (2nd T/R) ever,And I'm not very familiar with them,so any pointers as far as what I should do with this thing would be apreciated.Thanks--Chris.

damn 98 codes, I lose.

I'm not sure about the 84 wh1, but my 85 has the blue interior, it's pretty rough though. Hopefully my car will appreciate being saved from a bad owner and treat me well too :)

:D

Be sure to compare 'apples n apples' in that different years or GN vs T will "code" differently.

Neat thread.

Shawn

Well, looks like lp2 is has been knocked off the throne. Did any come w/ over 100 options? What were some of the rare options....like how some of the 87s had twilight sentenial. Did we have anything odd like that/