I Keep Seeing The Same Gn!!

S

Syclone

Okay i keep seeing this guy in the Katy area where I live. I even pulled up to him in a friends SUV and tried to get him to roll down his window , and he just looked at me i have seen him 5 times. If you are on here and You travel Fry rd. ,barker cypress, and hwy 6 areas like that post that it is you. maybe you want to go race i have a 1991 GMC syclone. cmon please reply. you have a pretty clean GN.
thx
Trevor:cool:
I have attached a pic of my truck.

Attachments

• sysy.jpg
    sysy.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 133
Well i saw another GN today on Clay RD. He was turning and i did a U'y and went in a parking lot and was honking i guess he didnt here me then i tried to catch up to find him and i was goin 85 all the way down clay and he was no where to be found. Well I guess Ill never get to talk to one of you guys.
Trevor

There are several club members that live in that area ( www.houstonbuick.org ), so could be one of them. If you are looking to check out a few Turbo Regals, head down the road to Lonestar Raceway west of Sealy this afternoon!

The Car Club Bash is today, gates open at 5:00pm and racing will go on through 10:00pm or until it's done. We're expecting at least a dozen Buicks & several of the other area car clubs have a strong showing as well ( Mustang club, Houston Street Racers, F-bod club, HAIL, HALO, etc...)

Doug C.

I know i go out to sealy all the time. My best ET there was a 8.394
@79.57 . i race for thunderfoot.
i goto sealy all the time