i keep getting an egr code

Wagondraggin

2nd ugliest car on d site
HELP!!! I changed the egr valve and i changed all the vacume lines' and i'mm still getting the code when my car gets warmed up.... what elset should i check??

If this is for an 84/85 T-type I might be able to help.I have had problems with code 32 several times.If you look at the assembly that is bolted on top of the driver side valve cover there are a few components.I would do this.I would look for the small square plastic piece that has 1 vac. line going to it.(EGR solenoid filter)It should be screwed down with 2 screws.I would un-bolt it and clean it.Make sure the vac. line opening is open.There will be some filter element inside.(kind of like what is in front of a home air conditioner)There is also 2 electric wires that go to that filter.Make sure they are clean and plugged in all the way,and don't mix them up.The last time I had the code 32 it was 1 of those 2 wires kind of got loose and fell off.Code 32 Is a direct result of 1 of those components failing or not hooked up.Hope that helps!I am not an expert,Just had to learn how to fix Code 32 the hard way.:)