I just got my parts in*pics*

motorhead445

I just got my TE-60 Turbo from John Craig.It looks to nice to bolt on!I also got mt 009 injectors & Chips from PTE,I got the special so I got 1.Street chip&1.Race Chip:D ,I also got my power plate&Biggie oil filter adapter from RJC.
I took some pics of them & my 1985 Gn(Ignore the snow on it (Im in the middle of cleaning out my garage)&There are some pics of the '87 Turbo -T.My plans are to make the car a"SLEEPER",It will be painted in either Mandarin Copper Metallic or Super white(with a Maroon half padded top).I want it to look Slow:D .

The pics are at http://photos.yahoo.com/whatupdun445

Congratulations! I just got my Convo Pro's on the car today. What a difference from stock T/R wheels. I was going for the sleeper look too, but didn't fool too many people. Now the car just looks bad a$$.

More Parts to come

I still have my converter coming(2800) Restalled D5,Im also gonna put the Welds Prostars all the way around,I have nitto 275/50/15 Dragradials already&Mt Et streets(28's).Im still waiting for my scanmaster.Im still debating on a PTE Frontmount ?I wanna se how my intercooler performs(It is Bellmouthed& ported).Also Im gonna put a Good Tranny Cooler on as well.

My build up is gonna look like this.
Te 60 Turbo
009 injectors
3" Poston Down pipe with Dump pipe
RJC Powerplate
Ported Intake
200/200 cam
Heavy Duty Rocker Shafts
Cold Air intake
Red Armstrong Pump(Hot wired)
Stealth Adj Fuel Reg
Big Radiator 160 T-stat
Tranny cooler- 2800 converter
PTE Street& RACE Chip
2 Air bags-Boxed Control Arms-1LE Bushings-Aluminum Drums-Soft compound Shoes-Line-Lock-Nittos(for street fun!:D )MT et streets for track
It is gonna get Dyno tuned after the parts are installed .Do you think I will get more than 400 Hp?

You should see ~400rwhp ~500RWTQ if properly tuned and on good gas, especially if you lock the verter on the dyno. You can pretty much guarantee these numbers if you go w/ a FMIC too.