I have never seen one of these turbo trans ams

cturboaddict

where can i see one of these bad birds??? does anyone have pics. i am looking to buy another bad buick and im considering either a syclone or maybe the bird but i have never seen the bird- just wanted to check one out.

COol.

Just one question. What is a fair price for one of these tta???
One with maybe 80000 miles in fair condition.......;)

Maybe $15.000????
$10.000????

Hard to tell since many sellers are asking very diffrent prices on these rare machines, if you find the right seller you can get a fair price on it.

Good luck!

Re: COol.

Originally posted by cturboaddict
Just one question. What is a fair price for one of these tta???
One with maybe 80000 miles in fair condition.......;)
With 80k miles, I wouldn't expect to pay any more than $9k-$10k if in excellent condition for that many miles. For $15k you should be able to find a near mint one with less than 30k on it if you look hard enough. I got mine with 5k miles for less than $16k last year!
Pics in my sig below.

Found one around here

Real nice, extremely mint but the guy wants 17,000 for it. that is a little out of my league. I want it as a daily driver. Im really not into the trailer queen cars. But i will keep looking.;) Trying to find someone that will let me
TEST DRIVE;) ;) ;)

I need to work on my site.. I have been slacking on that thing forever...

On the outside? Emblems and Exhaust Tips...

Inside? The Dash Cluster is Different as it has a Boost Gauge other than that Its just your standard 3rd Gen GTA.... On the OUTSIDE ;)

NICE- it could be an easy sleeper.

So any normal chump with a civic or corrolla wouldnt know what hit im when the boost came up and bit him in the @ss. After you tell him it is a six cylinder..... Do they make it with a five speed or only the automatic??

Just an Auto, They are way faster than sticks. Some people have converted and went back.

It is just i prefer a manual over auto.

Just for the feel of the drive. Speaking of which- I just talked to a guy that said he has a tta in the back of his shop with a blown rear. Said he would let it go for cheap. Gonna go check it out tonight.:eek:

If you want a stick get a V8 ;) If you want to launch hard and kick the crap out of most everything on the street get a TTA :D

Re: It is just i prefer a manual over auto.

Originally posted by cturboaddict
Just for the feel of the drive. Speaking of which- I just talked to a guy that said he has a tta in the back of his shop with a blown rear. Said he would let it go for cheap. Gonna go check it out tonight.:eek:

manual tranny + GN engine = SLOW.

If you want a manual car, you can get a nice used LT1 or LS1.