I have a line on a 1991 Syclone - 3500 original miles

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Actually, it's a friend of mine that has the lead. He called me because I'm somewhat "related" to that world and he thought I might know someone that might be interestred.

I don't know what these cars are going for now, but in our opinion, the owner is smoking crack .

My buddy says the owner is asking 28K. We both think it's a 18- 20k truck, at best.

I have no use for it, but thought someone here might.

I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow. It looks REALLY clean.

Thoughts? (I'm just an intermediary, don't gat all crazy on me)

It's a $25k plus truck all day if it's in the condition that it should be. I sold my 12k mile Sy a year ago for $22k.

As I said, I'm not a part of that world and never expect to sell my TR, so it's value is of no consequence to me.

I believe the car is in AZ, though I cannot confirm at this time.

So you know I'm not trying to scam or bullshit, the guy that truly has the line on the car is Ryan Woon, of Toyota Supra fame. easily found on the world wide interwebs..... I'll get some pics up on Monday.

I know who Woon is from my Supra days in the early1990's but for the price... why not just get a Supra?

I know who Woon is from my Supra days in the early 1990's but for the price... why not just get a Supra?

cause a stock Supra is boring and slow. if u want a real Supra plan on spending $45k+ not $18-20k

I know who Woon is from my Supra days in the early 1990's but for the price... why not just get a Supra?

Ryan is currently rebuilding his old Supra. Actually, it's done but he's chasing down a slight misfire.

He doesn't own the Syclone.

cause a stock Supra is boring and slow. if u want a real Supra plan on spending $45k+ not $18-20k

HAHAHAHA.........

1000+ HP is not stock nor is it ONE BIT boring..........:D

And no, not done on the cheap, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Pics of truck.

Attachments

• syclone 1.jpg
    syclone 1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 103
  • syclone 2.jpg
    syclone 2.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 99
  • syclone 3.jpg
    syclone 3.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 95
  • syclone 4.jpg
    syclone 4.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 99
  • syclone 5.jpg
    syclone 5.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 100
  • syclone 6.jpg
    syclone 6.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 98
  • syclone 7.jpg
    syclone 7.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 101
  • syclone 8.jpg
    syclone 8.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 99
  • sylone 9.jpg
    sylone 9.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 103
Looks legit I am guessing it's worth what he is asking if your are in the market for that sort of vehicle

There's an ass for every seat. :D
If you can keep it in tune these motors (truck) are truly bad ass. Stock to stock they will run circles around our TR's. Know this first hand. However,however keeping them running right is a far far bigger pain in the ass then our cars ever thought about being. Yea if 3.5 k miles and nothing wrong it's worth the price. My three cents.