I had to ride today!

Not Avg 6

I took my T type out today. Never felt boost in Feb. before. It was a good feeling after a brutal winter so far. Street were clean, boost felt great and them 12's were hitting. :cool:

You too Mike?

I couldn't resist. I was hoping the rain would hold off. Would have been nice to ride today too.

Spring time is coming. We will be enjoying nicer weather real soon. Can't wait.

Yea yesterday morning I registered and insured the TTA and took it on it's maiden voyage. Went to the shell and filled it up on 93 since the 1/3 tank in it is about 4 years old, then to the car wash, then just cruised around Bolingbrook for about a 1/2 hour and home. Needs a little work, but overall I am pleased. Hurry up SPRING!

Took out both my cars yesterday for a 40 mile cruise and I'm glad I did because it is sleeting now. I just hope they don't dump more salt on our roads because they were clear yesterday.

I replaced the rocker shaft and fixed the bolt hole and fired it up again yesterday.

Steve

I was out and about in mine yesterday too. Just out for a bit to "true up" the old 275/60's, exercise the alky pump, and top off the E85 down at the shell station.

Then it was back in the corner and under the cover...:cool:

I shoulda cruised down to Bolingbrook, coulda whooped up on a TTA :eek::tongue: LOL

I was also thinking taking mine out for a drive, I was waiting for a call from someone and didn't happen so no big deal , I guess you find out the hard way:rolleyes:

I was out and about in mine yesterday too. Just out for a bit to "true up" the old 275/60's, exercise the alky pump, and top off the E85 down at the shell station.

I shoulda cruised down to Bolingbrook, coulda whooped up on a TTA :eek::tongue: LOL

The ride home from bolingbrook would have been a long one. Enjoy the winter while you can cause in the spring I'll come find you! haha

You still have two cars? Are they both on E85 now.

The ride home from bolingbrook would have been a long one. Enjoy the winter while you can cause in the spring I'll come find you! haha

Man, I love it!!! You guys keep me entertained to say the least!!!

I drove few GNs around the driveway last weekend. We had to rearrange the barn to make room when Finch brought his car over.

Prasad:cool:

I cleaned up all the chit in the garage around my car so that maybe I can work on it once my back feels better... does that count??? :D:rolleyes:

I cleaned up all the chit in the garage around my car so that maybe I can work on it once my back feels better... does that count??? :D:rolleyes:

Damn Glen, you're too young and skinny to have back problems LOL!!! Hey atleast you're doing something to get her ready! What happened to your back?

Prasad

Damn Glen, you're too young and skinny to have back problems LOL!!! Hey atleast you're doing something to get her ready! What happened to your back?

Prasad

haha I never lost my "sympathy weight" after my son was born. :D

Not too sure on my back, just sucks because it agrivates it working, never really get a good chance to rest up.

aww man all this driving around you guys are talking about is killin me. I am up in Edmotnon atleast two more months before I can take the car out. :mad:

Sound like you guys are having fun!!!

Jarred

So yesterday I trailered the TTA out to Indiana and traded the car for a GN from another board member here. Got back with the GN around 7:15pm, took it off the trailer and with no plates or registration went for a cruise around the hood. Insured it today, will register it tomorrow, and the next nice days better come quick!