I got my A$$ handed to me today

T

TylerDurdenOLD

I was driving home today for lunch and I stopped at a red lite minding my own business...when i notice this honda pulled up next to me revving his motor at me and staring at me....so i smile and point forward (cause the lite turned green) and we take off normal...i begin to get into the throttle and i can hear he does too, so i punch it....i get a slight jump off him at first and then we are even, too my stunned eyes I cant believe he pulled his front end off the ground!!!!! about half way thru 2nd he starts pulling me and then he's gone.....

but i didnt feel to bad cause this honda only had 2 wheels!!!
:cool:

HA!!

Niiice!!! Man, those crotch-rockets are like cheating, don't feel bad about THAT loss. Don't CBR 900s run 10s out of the box??? My friend has a 'big heavy' Buell Lightning, with a 1203 Harley motor. Only 101 horsepower, it runs high 11s. I don't race bikes, I just give 'em thumbs ups.

i figured the part when i said the honda lifted its front end off the ground would make people wonder :)
it was just a friendly run between two performance machines
i dont feel bad at all...my car is still in the 12's....that should change soon :)
dan

Hey spacelord

Niiice!!! Man, those crotch-rockets are like cheating, don't feel bad about THAT loss. Don't CBR 900s run 10s out of the box??? My friend has a 'big heavy' Buell Lightning, with a 1203 Harley motor. Only 101 horsepower, it runs high 11s. I don't race bikes, I just give 'em thumbs ups.

I don't know what the 900's run but my CBR1100XX ran 10.2's bone stock!!!:eek:

Do you want to know what it runs TURBO CHARGED ?!!!:cool:

The 1300 Hayabusa runs 9's @ 143mph, stock. I have seen two do it.

I've seen about a half dozen do it.

In my mirrors. I haven't come across a turbo busa yet but I have to think its something to behold.

I didn't opt for the busa because I take long rides. I bought my bike in 99' so the ZX-12 wasn't out yet. If I had the chance to do it all again I'd still go with my Turbo Blackbird.

Tyler, where in Jax?

I go to school at Stetson in Deland near Daytona and go to Orlando Speedworld once in a while, have I seen you run?

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

i live in manderin, part of jax, i havent gone to orlando, i was the race rock event back in 99 though....closest track to me is 8th mile, but the new club up here is planning a gainesville trip soon
dan