I got BAD news today

I am Sorry to hear about your friend man. Try to spend as much time with him as you can. We will add him to our prayers.

Stay stong my Brother!!!!!

BOOSTBROTHER

I think that the most important thing that you can do to help him is be there for him, do not bring up his deteriorating condition if he does not, do your best to support him in his time of need, and if you can bear it, and as much as possible, be there when he goes. I will keep him in my prayers.

I've been away from the computer for a few days...Just want to say thank you for all my buick friends support and prayers........He's comfy and hanging tough.....we're just fending off the "family Volchures" right now....:mad:

Brett is right, Health is Wealth!

I will certainly pray for your friend, as I do for many people. Someday I might need my Buick Brothers to say one for me and my family as well.

Stay strong and just BE THERE FOR HIM!

My Family and I will keep your friend in our prayers also. When I lost my brother, he was very young. I always questioned, Why? As someone stated, God had bigger plans for him, His time on earth was complete, He was only 17.
While I was out of town for Christmas, A friend from my church passed away due to cancer, He was only 48.. My wife and I went to the funeral home last night and it was tough for me. From hearing his testimonies in church, he and his wife were wild a few years back. It was just a few months back when he and his wife were baptized.. I am just glad he was saved and now is better off in Heaven with our loved ones that we have lost. God Bless and Stay Strong.