I found this on a Honda forum... please be sitting down for this one

ive used that one but found one that works alot better:cool:;) i told them that my grand mother passed away and left me her buick... i mean come on it ways like 4200 lbs but it would be funny if i beat you... wanna line em up?! gets them every time

ive used that one but found one that works alot better:cool:;) i told them that my grand mother passed away and left me her buick... i mean come on it ways like 4200 lbs but it would be funny if i beat you... wanna line em up?! gets them every time

"My grandmother passed away and left me her Buick." That's a better one than the one I have been using at work. ..
"Steve,I hear you got a new car.?". Me.."yeah,an '87 Buick. It's got a 6. You know,good on gas."

The mechanic,who owns a worked-over '69 ElCamino blew my cover the other day. "Wow! Is that your Grand National?!"

...damn. They owe me $614 of back pay. I hope that didn't screw that up.

It's not a Buick. It's a Monte Carlo Aerocoupe. Very few made. If everything goes well, they will go up closer, take a close look, and state" Nope, it's a Buick GN." Then you tell the other party. "OK, who's looks stupid now?"

"Owning an import is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

LMFAO!!!

"Owning an import is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

LMFAO!!!

to this day this quote still kills me every time i read it

Attachments

• taard.jpeg
    taard.jpeg
    1.3 KB · Views: 439
As a certified retard, I take offense.

x2

But my Nissan starts everyday AND never left me stranded..................................... ;), still has stock exhaust and a K&N, so much torque it twists the frame, lol :biggrin:

I agree about the troll in the cars for sale section, I mean the guy doesnt even have a TR and he's busting people's balls when they trying to sell THEIR cars :confused: :rolleyes::D