I found it! House for her & Garage for him

Need more pictures of the garage!:smile: Bet someone is over their head on that place. Why would you ever want to leave??

$424k. Your inheritance must have come in.:p
Drive through garage so you can pick up dinner and a change of clothes on your way to the man cave.:D

Must be a divorce.

Yeah... Here's the one my wife & I have been looking at for the last year or two. If it's still on the market come the spring-time, and if things go as planned we may make an extreme low ball offer on it... :confused:

730 Morrison Rd, Midland NC 28107 MLS # 985643 - Allen Tate Real Estate

K.

That place is sooo perfect that I just made an offer on it and they accepted!! Whooo-hooooo! Thanks for the tip! Looks Like I'll be moving soon. Thanks again.

Just kidding.:biggrin:;)

Just built a new house for the wife, three car garage for me. A special
place for all the toys.:D

Attachments

• DSCN1663.jpg
    DSCN1663.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 232
nice looking places. just bought a house with a 3 car garage here in SoCal... Although there is no way 3 cars will ever fit in it, unless they are all Prius or something similar... Cali garages are waaay too small...

can't see that happening.
#1) more $ than a 1 income parts person can afford
#2) to much grass for you to cut
#3) refer to #1 again

#1 & #3 are right... :biggrin: But #2 I'll get an Exmark zero-turn cheap off craigslist... :eek:

K.

That place is sooo perfect that I just made an offer on it and they accepted!! Whooo-hooooo! Thanks for the tip! Looks Like I'll be moving soon. Thanks again.

Just kidding.:biggrin:;)

:eek: :biggrin:

I can't tell you how many times we've gone past that place. Been inside twice with different realtors as well. Oh well....

K.

Dude you guys need to come south to where you can buy alot more house for the money. Hell, come buy mine, it's 4300 sq ft, separate garage and office above main house, pool, and every other anemity you can think of all for the low low price of 290k! :eek: