I can be a picture host...

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
Would a mod maybe want to sticky this?

I am looking (again) for a GN/T-type and I am sort of impatient when it comes to wanting to see a car. I, and maybe most that use this forum, would like to see pics of the car in the post. Since this site doesnt get traffic like www.ls2.com I would be willing to host images for anyone selling a TR in this forum for free. That way anyone selling a car would have their images hosted and can place them directly in their post.

I will also do the same thing for stolen TR's too if it helps anyone.

You can email me your images at ashoberg@gmail.com Please put a link to your thread in the email and I will post them for you.

Thats really nice of you to offer your time,And space to help out some of the people on the board here looking to sell cars...I am suprised that This hasnt been made a sticky....

If I decide to sell the GN,I will appreciate you hosting the pics for me...

Thanks,Shawn

:D

Thanks for offering your services; I'm sure plenty of guys would like to take advantage of this. C'mon, fellas, take advantage of Mr. Whut's generosity if you have something to sell.

FWIW & IMHO:
I have nothing to sell at this time, but I do appreciate the offer, as I am sure that everybody does on this site.

What about a charcoal metallic Ttype? The 16k mile car in my signature is just such a car. Solid roof. Burgandy interior. Loaded to the gills, and mint. If you have sincere interest, email me. Thanks.

Doug

ithinkican-

There is a beautiful silver T-type for sale on GNTTYPE.org

If you haven't been there, go to the TurboTrader section.

I think that the guy's name is Bryan and he has a couple of cars listed. You can cut and paste the links for pics of any of his cars. If I remember correctly, one is a silver hard-top with GNX wheels, and 16K miles. Awesome original car.

Check it out!:)

ithinkican-

I was mistaken......I just checked it out.......It has 6K original miles!

Sweet car.......but a little pricey.;)

Re: Whut (can you host mine please?)

Originally posted by 85TurboTtype
Hello... I have some picts that I would love you to host if you could please!!! Either PM me of email at matthewt1@adelphia.net. Thank you very much if you can!!

Matt

Email it to me, I host for TR's up for sale. My email is in my original post.

Picture host is up and running again. I have made it better, not only do I have a URL more fitting to the site I have also made a quick photo index page for anyone needing a host. Now when I host your images they will look something like this,

http://boosted6.com/turboted231/

PS. Someone buy Teds Ttype, its an awesome deal for what you get.